Please Do NOT Bring the Mage Tower Weapons Back!

Oh yeah, 100%. I had hopes with the mage tower being ever green these requests would cease, but it’s funny how the second it goes down for extended maintenance, people begin spamming threads about this again.

1 Like

These threads were never about the new mage tower going down, it was about how the new mage tower doesn’t offer rewards as good as the previous one.

I agree… The only skins I like are the fel bear and the monk…

I don’t even like the druid t20 re-color for doing the mage tower… personally, i like the original ToS mythic druid set better.

But the fel bear, that was well-done and i love my monk set too.

Nope, we know. Still applies. I don’t care if you missed it because you weren’t even born yet, you missed it or didn’t do it during the set time. You’ll need to pick from the hundreds of other cosmetic weapon options.

so uhh, you’re going to have to source that one for me to believe that. Cause Blizzard saying “We will respect player time” seems pretty out of character.

2 Likes

Well it’s one of the most popular mmos in existence despite it’s age, so maybe not.

Fair enough, you are correct. “Time” is not mentioned here. However, he outright states “reintroducing those same appearances now would diminish those players’ accomplishment”.

However, the line about how many players pushing themselves to collect all they could before the tower closed does make me think there’s also the element of respecting our time. But that’s neither here nor there, that’s merely my interpretation.

I know what they can do, they can put them in loot boxes as transmog unlocks.

To help make up for the money they be losing from China /s

They’re pixels you don’t own that you didn’t earn since you missed out. You don’t need them.

No one needs anything in this game. Don’t make a mountain out of a mole hill to try and prove a point.

Bring back mage tower

Bring back legendary quests

This exclusive rewards system is an old mentality and should be discarded

Stop removing your own content

4 Likes

Mage Tower is in game though. It was reintroduced during Shadowlands.

With Mage Tower, they didn’t, since they brought it back.

1 Like

Wrong again.

Indeed, you are. Nice for you to admit.

Makes me glad you’re not a dev :slight_smile:

So we going for 1000 post or what?

It’s always a good idea to use development time on assets that you remove later. It’s a good use of time and money.

1 Like

Just bring them back so we can keep our supply of tears flowing.

If that’s your only reason then I pity you.

How did they “cave” on the Mage Tower?? It’s a reskin of an existing Tier Set as a reward and the content is OBJECTIVELY harder than it was for most of the time it was active in Legion. That isn’t up for debate.

More so I meant “caving” in the form of bringing back older forms of content. The content here is the specific point. Not the actual rewards.

The difference is people are hoping for the original rewards though.