Please do not allow flying in the new zones, part II...IN WARMODE

This is my main.

3 Likes

They’re playing fictional characters. Me killing them in game doesn’t hurt them. I mean do I really have to explain that?

I can get behind WM enabled means no flying in current content zones. But I’m also a person who doesnt care whether or not flying is a thing. I’ll never understand why people get so heated when it comes to flying but in PvP I can see how frustrating it would be(especially them nelf druids who can meld flight form away) either way I dont think it’ll change anything though. Most time world PvP happens the person being attacked is doing somthing so it’ll be hard to get away.

I’m sure. :roll_eyes: There is no way someone with that limited experience is trying to lecture me on pvp.

stop rolling nelfs then

3 Likes

Very simple, you are preventing them from playing the game. PvP with those of similar level is fine, many people love PvP. Ganking lowbies is not PvP, it’s pathetic.

6 Likes

If you’re not going to post on your main, then you have zero credibility in calling out other people. You’re a coward and a bully who wants to pull everyone down to your level because you refuse to improve yourself.

And on that note, I really am out of here.

8 Likes

Are lowbies not players? Am I not a player? Yes that is literally the definition of player versus player.

Also stop derailing, this is literally about max level zones, the two new zones… these have nothing to do with lowbies.

First 7 years I played (starting in Vanilla) was solely on a PvP server. My main was warrior and I did tons of PvP on him.

1 Like

Seek profession help.

2 Likes

My professions are maxed. I don’t need any help.

Censoring yourself isn’t going to stop Blizzard from taking action. They’re perfectly capable of understanding you broke the terms there with a personal attack.

There is but it has a CD that makes it unwieldy.

I didn’t actually call you one. But if the shoe fits, whatever.

2 Likes

And this is my main, post on your main .

You’re quoting me and you know I camp and gank lowbie(horde only). The intentions was there.

Again, whatever.

2k achievement points? Lol. Post on your real main before asking someone that.

Ganking is PvP. If you don’t like PvP, Blizzard dumbed down the whole system so you can turn it on or off whenever you want.

1 Like

Yes this is my main and only toon … I have only played WoW since September of last year . Atleast I am not afraid to post on my main even with my limited playing experience .

6 Likes