Please do not allow flying in the new zones, part II...IN WARMODE

So it’s fun for you to gank lowbies? What does that say about you?

4 Likes

Fun, but only at the expense of others. I won’t be surprised if you end up in the air yourself while running away from any half-way even fights.

4 Likes

Still waiting for you to post on your main

2 Likes

Horde seems to think burning the world tree is fun, so I have fun getting revenge.

Isn’t there a way to knock people off their mounts? Thought I read that somewhere.

2 Likes

I don’t think they are looking for a fair PvP fight.

5 Likes

That’s still toxic behavior and isn’t going to convince anyone that you’re honestly concerned about flying in warmode.

3 Likes

They choose to pvp. They’re perfectly fine with dying in PvP. It happens to me, I just get my revenge later.

Yes, but apparently Kurtloder can’t handle three dimensions, so they’d rather everyone stay on the ground with them.

5 Likes

Holy crap, get off of it. If you don’t like flying in the new zones, then don’t fly in them. If you don’t want others to be able to fly in the new zones, too bad. You should also race change to a troll. Not Zandalar Troll, just plain troll.

6 Likes

What happens when flying is enabled is that you have two WPvP raids floating in the sky looking at each other. After assessing the relative strength, the stronger raid will finally land and look up in the sky waiting.

The weaker raid will keep floating…maybe they wait for more, maybe they finally go for it and dive bomb the other side or they just fly away.

Sure, WPvP still happens, but it’s not organic and the style fmit becomes rather lame. WPvPers rightfully dislike when flying is enabled.

To the OP’s point, I agree that flying should not be available for current content zones. It’s fine for old zones for alt catch-ups but silly to bastardize your new content by allowing players to fly over the risks and make the world small just to placate the “I don’t really want to play…just want to do my WoW chores efficiently”.

1 Like

Screw PvP. I could care less about minigame content. Give me my flight.

3 Likes

If they’re perfectly fine with dying, then they won’t be flying.

2 Likes

The horde burned the world tree. If that toxic I wonder what they are.

They’re fictional characters. I don’t think I need to break out the crayons to explain the difference there.

9 Likes

Yes, the people I’m killing are also playing fictional characters…

You do realize that other customers did not burn the World Tree down, don’t you?

Getting “fun” off of ganking lowbie toons that have zero chance of fighting back is pathetic.

Post on your main, then you will get some real PvP.

7 Likes

I’ll post on my main when you post on yours.

No they are real people playing a game.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m done here. You should seek immediate medical attention.

6 Likes