Please do not allow flying in the new zones, part II...IN WARMODE

That doesn’t prove that this is an actual issue.

If you really cared, you’d be coming up with more options beyond “turn off flying in warmode”.

7 Likes

Ok. So. Let’s take this horse to the glue factory. It is dead.

Were you in a PvP server before Warmode? If the answer is no, your opinion is voided here. Flying adds an element to world PvP. You now need to be MORE aware of your surroundings.

I assure you, there was plenty of wPvP in BC, Wrath, and Legion. I didn’t play the other expansions but I believe you get my point. They all had flying and it did not matter.

To those of you not used to this, two friendly tips. Never ever go afk even in a semi safe space on the ground. At least high enough to be off the ground. You can’t be stunned that way.

Second watch the slow fall death kills. Learn how to avoid them. Everything else is just gravy.

In cinckusuin, PvP servers are laughing at posts like this. Adapt and evolve. We have waited too long for flying already.

10 Likes

Flying should be allowed anywhere after you get pathfinder part 2.Flying should also be disabled everywhere when using war mode (I never turn off war mode and flying would kill it but we should absolutely be able to fly everywhere with WM off).

3 Likes

You don’t need the exact data to make a good guess on the subject. Look at how they react to any PvP thread. All the top threads are about wired animal races and portals etc.

I’m going to fly Everywhere with Wm on and Off. Can’t wait

5 Likes

I’m sorry but your definition of legitimate issue and those that have dealt with this since BC strongly differ.

Hint. We have over a decade of evidence to back our arguments in this.

11 Likes

Why? Why would I need more opinions beyond that when that is the perfect solution.

No he is a very important businesses man and pillar of the community. He runs TWO whole pretzel carts and has to deal with high employee turnover because “entitled millennials” and not because of his poor attitude.

This is just how he relaxes. Trolling the forum. He will get a vacation soon and can go back to cursing millennials.

8 Likes

Isn’t there an item that knocks players off their mounts specifically implemented for PvP?

2 Likes

Yeah I’m really hyped for flying in general they just need to remove the CD on the dismount trinket if it’ll be in WM. We’ve lived through flight in pvp servers so it won’t be that bad but i just don’t like the dive bomb pvp.

Just round up the other 3 players who don’t want flying and go beat on each other to your heart’s content.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are GOING to be flying.

9 Likes

I do not either, but after this length of time to unlock flight I will be happy, happy, happy to fly everywhere again.

4 Likes

Maybe for a warmode/ additional toggle. But I am waiting for it too to get dailies done quicker!

Flying has nothing to do with this, it is an individual decision of having WM on versus off.

3 Likes

Because it’s not the perfect solution. You’d basically be killing warmode and you know it.

Yes, and instead of asking for improvements to that item, the OP is going for the nuclear option.

5 Likes

What is wrong with you?

8 Likes

There is plenty of places where you can PvP to hearts content and there will never be flying … BG’s and Arenas.

The rest of us want to fly in the open world .

6 Likes

Im from emerald dream. Literally the server people transferred to for world PvP. I think that more than answers your question.

Plenty of PvP happening in ED in the old content where flying is enabled . I have participated in several raids myself on ED.

5 Likes

Ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You can’t escape it.

Remove flight paths then. It’s the same thing. They are already flying and you can’t gank them there.

5 Likes