Please do not allow flying in the new zones, part II...IN WARMODE

I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky.

11 Likes

Yeah… because of the Arena and the Vanilla ranked honor system being replaced when Patch 2.0 rolled in November of 2006.

5 Likes

The post you replied to with claims of irrelevance was thoroughly on-topic. Besides, you have no power of governance over what is or isn’t a relevant point. Again, this is a PUBLIC forum, and the direction a discussion takes is not the purview of one person.

As for the subject at hand, the ability to fly in the new zone will not be immediate. There will be the usual time-gating, in the form of gaining reputation with a new faction in the very least. PvP should not have any bearing on this whatsoever.

14 Likes

You can’t fly when in combat

9 Likes

It’s very easy to drop combat and get away. I do it all the time. Add flight and a what is it now, 1 second cast? They’re gone.

Sheep should not be able to escape.

Yet, a sly and tricky fox should. Get over yourself.

22 Likes

As a NE ya… but with other races not so easy to drop combat and fly away .

And you are in the severe minority here regarding flying .

3 Likes

Yes the forum tends to be a bunch of PvEers. The PvP community overwhelmingly agrees with me.

citation required

10 Likes

I pvp 99% we need flying…

It’s still possible to kill people in flight…

8 Likes

looks at imaginary clipboard

Whelp, looks like it checks out guys :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

I play with WM on constantly. No flying would make sense especially when it comes to getting assassin, etc.

That sense of dread seeing 5 units going up the road keeps me moving.

With flying, it will be too easy to just swoop and gank, then take off again. I had the most fun chasing down targets and working on my own Alliance Slayer

This is not a legitimate issue at all. You’re just a concern troll stirring up trouble.

15 Likes

My main is on Emerald Dream and I am hearing it constantly. People are dreading flying because it will hurt our PvP. It’s a very important aspect to the server.

This is not concern trolling. So please stop attacking me and attack the point if you disagree.

Whenever I read the “don’t allow flying” threads, I always get the feeling that it’s a Blizzard employee writing them.

9 Likes

Please don’t tell others what they need to post about. All you make are trolling threads and continue to do so, so anyone can say what they want in a public thread.

14 Likes

Once again people are abusing the flag system. This is getting ridiculous Blizzard.

May I please see your data set and sampling to see how you came to your hypothesis? Without it - it’s just your opinion.

:cookie:

12 Likes

Didn’t I use to see Kurt Loder on MTV back in the day? It has been so long ago, back when MTV was great with music and shows, like Headbangers Ball.

6 Likes

People can only “abuse” the flagging system to hide a post. Deletion requires a moderator do agree with it.

2 Likes