Please do not add btags to the WoW forums

Spam tagging spam posts is not false flagging.

2 Likes

this thread is not against forum rules, the thread was restored :slight_smile:

so yes, raimiir called for false reporting to harrass me… what would raimiir have done if he had my btag? im frightened to think about that!!!

1 Like

If this thread is spam then so is the other one, because there are already sock puppet/battletag topics out there, the problem has been talked about by blues (it’s overblown by the people making accusations) and is/has been addressed to the extent it will be.

my thread here was restored… it was ruled to not be spam by the mods

I won’t post my bnet cause it’s full but here’s my discord
Dragula#9351

Ok I cleared out some folks I don’t talk to / haven’t been online in 5 to 6 months. Dragula#1137 is my bnet.

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly disagree with OP. It’s clear they don’t know how BTags function and is intent on spreading misinformation.

Forums should use BTags.

Support Page:

A BattleTag™ is a player-chosen nickname that identifies your Battle.net account in our games, websites, community forums, and more. Only one BattleTag can be associated with a Battle.net account.

Blue Post:

The normal functionality of the forums allow for a single user to post from an account. This is how all of our other game forums work (i.e. Overwatch, StarCraft, Diablo, etc…). That is the original functionality.

I have such an intense urge to friend you and say, “Rawr” every time I see you log on.

2 Likes

Omg yes we should do that.

If Blizz found there was something nefarious going on they’d suspend or ban members. They might not have seen the other topic or that you were trolling that topic.

yes, i understand how btags work and people can do what i mentioned above to endlessly harrass someone in game…

just like how raimiir called for a mass false flagging of this thread… what would raimiir have done to me if he had my btag? It’s terrifying to think about raimiir having my btag!!!

What’s the other recent topic like it?

It’s clear that you think you know, but you don’t.

Support Page:

A BattleTag™ is a player-chosen nickname that identifies your Battle.net account in our games, websites, community forums, and more. Only one BattleTag can be associated with a Battle.net account.

Blue Post:

Fake news.

You know what is also fake news? That sock puppeting is a major problem that requires btags to address it.

2 Likes

I ignore chat anyways so I really don’t care if it gets added.

1 Like

It specifically says that it isn’t extremely rare. What’s between very common and extremely rare?

Common

1 Like

It specifically says that folks like you are almost always wrong when making accusations of sock puppeting.

For example, the half dozen or so times I was accused of being a sock puppet in the other thread, which were 100% wrong each and every time.

I never said it was a major problem, but it is a problem. They also say in that very thread that it’s not that rare either. And are planning ways of dealing with it.

Btags are the best way.

Soulebreaker#1628

2 Likes

r u an anti’s alt?

4 Likes