Please do not add btags to the WoW forums

nope, sorry… try again

Don’t think I will. Because I know I’m right.

1 Like

im glad to see this post is still going, great to see all the lovely responses :slight_smile:

Yes, thank you for keeping this topic and the other to the top of the forums. That way Blizz can see it and make the necessary changes.

read my original post, i clearly explain how adding btags to the forums will enable harrassment… i doubt blizzard wants that :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favorite part of all of this is that blues have already addressed it, said it isn’t a big problem, that most accusers are wrong, and that they are working on ways to deal with it.

In other words, non-issue, overblown, and what problem there is is already being addressed.

Have a good day folks it’s a dead topic.

2 Likes

I think if we did, the forums might die. I’m not completely convinced that there’s more than 20 people here. Every thread is just a rehash with the same statements as the previous thread. It’s eerie. Same patterns, same verbiage, same syntax.

1 Like

They’ll know you are full of it because they created the system. They can also tell who is on alts to stir up trouble.

this person immediately sent out a message in this thread and other threads to false flag my thread, what do you think this person would have done to me if they had my btag?? its frightens me to think about that!

Spam tagging spam posts is not false flagging.

2 Likes

this thread is not against forum rules, the thread was restored :slight_smile:

so yes, raimiir called for false reporting to harrass me… what would raimiir have done if he had my btag? im frightened to think about that!!!

1 Like

If this thread is spam then so is the other one, because there are already sock puppet/battletag topics out there, the problem has been talked about by blues (it’s overblown by the people making accusations) and is/has been addressed to the extent it will be.

my thread here was restored… it was ruled to not be spam by the mods

I won’t post my bnet cause it’s full but here’s my discord
Dragula#9351

Ok I cleared out some folks I don’t talk to / haven’t been online in 5 to 6 months. Dragula#1137 is my bnet.

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly disagree with OP. It’s clear they don’t know how BTags function and is intent on spreading misinformation.

Forums should use BTags.

Support Page:

A BattleTag™ is a player-chosen nickname that identifies your Battle.net account in our games, websites, community forums, and more. Only one BattleTag can be associated with a Battle.net account.

Blue Post:

The normal functionality of the forums allow for a single user to post from an account. This is how all of our other game forums work (i.e. Overwatch, StarCraft, Diablo, etc…). That is the original functionality.

I have such an intense urge to friend you and say, “Rawr” every time I see you log on.

2 Likes

Omg yes we should do that.

If Blizz found there was something nefarious going on they’d suspend or ban members. They might not have seen the other topic or that you were trolling that topic.

yes, i understand how btags work and people can do what i mentioned above to endlessly harrass someone in game…

just like how raimiir called for a mass false flagging of this thread… what would raimiir have done to me if he had my btag? It’s terrifying to think about raimiir having my btag!!!

What’s the other recent topic like it?