Please do not add btags to the WoW forums

nope, i made one DK on this server sulfuras for that promotion… i wasn’t able to make it anywhere else.

I appreciate that. It’s good to hear such a positive take on my presence here.

Thank you.

And I wouldn’t worry about it. After what happened with Real ID that time, I think Blizzard will err on the side of privacy. They don’t need us to post on your BattleTag. They already know our battletag. It doesn’t matter from their end. The change wouldn’t benefit anyone except busybodies who want to harass and/or keep tabs on other posters.

Blizzard’s not going to go out of their way to enable that. There’s no benefit to them, and a pretty significant backlash would result.

2 Likes

Sorry dude, first Death Knight has no requirement.

You gonna deny this now too ?

Wait, let’s drive this home a bit more :

3 Likes

well i didn’t know about that and created my first DK on sulfuras… so i couldnt have created another DK on benediction

didn’t u also accuse me of being other dk’s as well? how could i make those if i could only make one free one?

Prove you didn’t make your first DK elsewhere.

/s

3 Likes

Death Knights will be available with the Wrath of the Lich King Classic pre-patch. Read the news post for more information about the prepatch. There are some limitations on creating a Death Knight in Wrath of the Lich King. Below are the details:

• You may only have one Death Knight per realm.
  • Before you can create a second Death Knight, you must have an existing level 55 character on the realm. Your first Death Knight created in any realm is free of restrictions, with the exception of Fresh Start realms.
  • If you create your restriction-free Death Knight on the wrong realm, you must delete it before you can create a new restriction-free Death Knight on the correct realm. Customer Support will not assist in transferring a Death Knight to another realm.
  • You cannot use a character boost on a Death Knight.

Note: You cannot create your first Death Knight on a Fresh Start realm.

For more information, please refer to our Becoming a Death Knight in Wrath of Lich King Classic article.

Personally speaking, i’ve played Classic like only once back in 2019 - 2020 before stopping at my lvl 22 frostfire mage. And the Classic Wrath let me made my DK just fine despite that fact. Mainly only did it for the mount they were offering.

I’l gladly screencap my char list and deleted if you want.

People can have alts across on different servers for any reason. I don’t see the relevance in you pointing out this difference.

5 Likes

You don’t know how to read do you ?

Let me help.

in any realm

2 Likes

Oh I fully expect him to and I also fully expect him to claim I deleted the harassing topics to refute his point.

OP is a putz really. I wouldn’t care if they used my bag on the forums or my character name.

3 Likes

my FIRST DK was made on sulfuras… i wouldnt have been able to make a second one on benediction
nor would i have been able to make multiple other dks you accused me of being lol

Doesn’t matter. You get 1 free per realm.

And nothing proves you have no toons on benediction.

1 Like

Most people won’t. And don’t, considering other forums do use it.

OP did convince me, though. Convince me that the only people holding onto the current system this tightly are those who are disingenuous.

3 Likes

nope only one free DK total…across all realms, any other dks need a level 60 on the realm

Yeah really the only people who are so vehemently against it are those that have something to hide or want to argue in bad faith.

5 Likes

Bari: Quotes with a Blizzard Article, confirming what everybody else has said to you and proving you wrong.
Khro: “NUH-UH!!”…

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

It is only one DK per account for free. Doesn’t prove what he’s saying, though.

2 Likes

i quoted the same blizzard article you quoted…

you can only have one free dk… if you made your free dk on the wrong realm, you have to delete it before you can make another one… is exactly what the article says

so i cant have multiple dks running around making forum posts lol

Correct. Anyway, prove you aren’t the aforementioned DK.

Or is it hard to prove a negative?

1 Like

What a strange coincidence that 20 people would use the same IO talking points in a non-M+ thread.

Really credible, especially after all the gaslighting OP did.

He expects us to believe him.

2 minutes ago he was denying Free DKs even existed.

5 Likes

Out of context and just go “Nuh-uh” to it…

You’ve asked me this spefically, nothing to do with second DK’s in that post. :point_down:

And i’ve given you the article.

1 Like

you quoted it yourself and i quoted the same thing you quoted…

you can make one free DK on any realm… but then any second or further dk requires a lvl 60 on the new realm.