Please do not add btags to the WoW forums

No means no.

Stranger danger.

3 Likes

Jesus christ are you just out of things to say? I swear youā€™ve repeated the same things like 20 times a piece.

3 Likes

exactly the reason why i wont tell you who my main is or give you my btagā€¦
You get it!

The reason you wonā€™t is because Iā€™ll ignore it, I donā€™t want you on my friendā€™s list to pester me for carries like you did here.

3 Likes

great! then you dont want my btag and can leave this forum and get back to trying to time a 20 court of stars!

This entire thread has been hilarious. 10/10 will continue reading

4 Likes

It isā€¦imagine be on an sub-level cap classic toon trying to give somebody crap about keys. That guy is a clown. He probably hasnā€™t even cleared a M0 on retailā€¦

2 Likes

who hasnt cleared a mythic zero? you literally get 385 gear from killing rares lol

M+ is trash tho so who cares?

Yo, I donā€™t talk to people who canā€™t even hit max level. Do that first and then you can tell me of how great you are in classic. Until then, leave the M+ talk to the adults

1 Like

how about you time one 18 first, then ill talk to you?

Me I havenā€™t cleared a mythic zero. Why would I waste my time doing that I would rather watch paint dry then do a dungeon lmao

2 Likes

Edit: You know what, I decided to edit this post. I allowed myself to sink to your level of nonsense and I shouldnā€™t do that.

Itā€™s silly to dismiss someoneā€™s opinion about battletags because they havenā€™t done M+ content. So I accept your opinion even though you have no M+ progressionā€¦and also thank you for keeping this topic on the front page of the forums.

i mean, yeah pvp is fineā€¦ if you pvp instead of doing pve, thats completely acceptable

Did OP get flagged again ?

Bummer.

it will be restored soon, donā€™t worry :slight_smile:

three times restored will be fun to brag about lol

I wouldnā€™t bother. Iā€™ve actually screencapped my game and showed it to him (with my friends blacked out) and heā€™s like ā€œu mustā€™a deleted it all before taking itā€ā€¦ denying whatever iā€™ve said, and not realizing what he has said there after he acted like making bnet accounts is easy as breathingā€¦

Still trying to find that pending tab.

1 Like

hahahaha

ā€œdeleting will be super hard when I spam you!ā€

also

ā€œYou mustā€™ve deleted it all super quick and screenshotted after!ā€.

Why is this guy making us agree on anything.

3 Likes

Actually m0ā€™s are pointless when you can just farm primal events and get 376 & 389 from currency to exchange with, and if you do just heroic dungeons and you get all 359ā€™s you can que for LFR.

I skipped my m0ā€™s too, if there is a faster way to gear I do it. Iā€™m retired from actuall raiding due to work schedule, so Iā€™m just enjoying the things I neglected from being a m+ addict and raider back in MoP - Legion.

Itā€™s the new Mortal Kombat finisher, Banality.

2 Likes