Please delete Seething Shore

Everybody hates this map. It needs to be removed from the RBG map pool at a minimum, and deserves to be completely eradicated from the game. It feels like i get this trash bag of a bg 40% of the time due to some 4 year old temporary % increase in the BG pool from when it came out, and i hate to see it every time that it pops up. its like seeing wintergrasp on the epic BG loading screen.

I despise the fact that i can’t visually track the enemy team and position accordingly. They literally drop out of the air. Its obnoxious and unfun. Delete it.

Also, if you don’t hate this map, then you are part of the ‘nobody’ category, which consists of zero real people, and not the ‘everybody’ category

37 Likes

We really need to be able to blacklist these fail battlegrounds

18 Likes

I got it three times in a row yesterday but I don’t mind it too much. It’s fast paced, centred on killing, doesn’t take too long either.

3 Likes

Imagine how amazing this game would be (pvp wise) if they deleted seething shore and hunters. If only…

5 Likes

remember when u could blacklist some of the BGs u didnt like?

ahhhhhhhhh man those were the days!

8 Likes

I get this or temple, I just wanna play some warsong without waiting for an hour.

7 Likes

Seething Shore or Deepwind Gorge for me.

1 Like

if it wasnt for the whole jumping from the air part i would actually enjoy this bg.
It just needs 2 gys.

2 Likes

It’s a really stupid BG in my opinion.

It’s largely RNG when running it in randoms, and often times you kill someone only to help them by letting them quickly jump onto a node.

2 Likes

At least allow us to avoid this BG, I don’t care if que times are 30-50% longer if I don’t have to play that BG.

It’s always an instant loss that can’t be saved or a super fast win that you feel like you’re not contributing to.

3 Likes

Please remove this BG. It is AWFUL, the one BG that im afraid to que into.

1 Like

I’m down to remove it.

But honestly it would be fine if there were two graveyards i think.

Also, yeah, bring back the black list.

2 Likes

Changing from flying over the map to two / four unique GY’s like ToK could be interesting and beneficial rather than scrapping it entirely.

If it doesn’t improve it though, yeet the buggar

1 Like

2 years later.

I agree it should just have 2 graveyards. It would be pretty fun then honestly. Much less chaotic.

1 Like

Would rather have strand of ancients back than this.

2 Likes

Seething Shore was released around the time BR’s were really popular if I remember correctly. Now that we have the new game type (an actual BR) they should revamp this map like they have done to others.

1 Like

Don’t threaten me with a good time. Strand was so much fun.

And Blunderstorm

Delete Seething Shore and bring back Strand of the Ancients.

No, not the one you ruined and then acted surprised when we stopped playing. The real one.

3 Likes