Please delete Seething Shore

2 years later and my thread was a clear failure at getting this map deleted.

apologies to all.

2 Likes

If I never heard Nathanos Blightcaller whining on the air ship again it would be too soon.

1 Like

My two least favorite Random Bg’s.

I immediately leave whenever I get this map in a Random Battleground. I refused to play this boring map.

1 Like

You really should have just made another post, instead of rezzing a 2 year old post.

In the words of Khan from Star Trek (Into Darkness) “You should have let me sleep!”

But, since we’re here already, and you’ve already done the no-no…Seething Shore sucks, and it needs to die a slow, painful, agonizing death.

I dont dislike it but my GF hates it. She wont go to an active node after a death, and calls going to a node that will be up shortly from her Res “back capping”. Often we win, possibly because shes capturing nodes while I kill players or die trying at the most populated node.

Its not that bad honestly just buggy due to the airship.
At the start of the bg the airship could just land somewhere which would give players a fixed spawn as well

1 Like

Bring back Blacklisting!!

2 Likes

True. Now that they put all of the dog sh!t bgs into epic BGs, they could easily bring this back to filter out the rest of the trash

:rage: