Please Deal With Sockpuppeting

please no. i don’t want everyone to find out that I’m every classic character posting on this forum.

2 Likes

That’s not what I do with my sock…

Anytime I post on my alt, I ALWAYS let people know that I’m the same person. Being if I post on my alt, it’s by accident.

1 Like

I can’t stand people who sockpuppet.
It’s just wrong.

6 Likes

As usual, Vincent is right.

2 Likes

Yes. Vincent is always right.

3 Likes

Don’t test my patience, Panda.

2 Likes

Also, great Transmog Vincent.

2 Likes

Careful, in addition to alts, OP isn’t much of a fan of low-level toons, either. He’ll report you for being in impertinent noob.

1 Like

I was the victim of this.

That’s all I can really say because of how issues are handled on the forums.

1 Like

You know how to scare a panda, don’t you?

Yell bam-boo.

Don’t quote me on this because all I know about the specifics of that situation is what I’ve heard from Zandrae himself (so I don’t know what the other side is). But what he said to me happened was he told his roommate what national chain someone on the forums (I don’t know who) worked for. The roommate later went on twitter and said something to the effect of “lol you can only get a job at [whatever the chain was I don’t know]” and that’s what’s been called doxxing.

Again, and I really just want to drive this point home, that’s what Zandrae told me happened. Obviously that’s only one side, but Zandrae is a good mate of mine so I just thought I’d pass on what I heard from him.

Well, yes and no to this actually. In the past, he has had “past-behaviour” to suggest he was anti-LGBTQ. Though that is the past, and he has deleted his post on it, but the quotes from other forum posters quoting him, is still there. Give me a while, I got to go look through old threads to find them.

Here.

1 Like

This would also promote people having multiple accounts Blizz who wanted to continue to sockpuppet. Multiple accounts = more money, win win.

He still hasn’t come back yet. I think he got lost…

1 Like

That lesbian trans guy won’t like this.

3 Likes

I would recommend to ignore threads you don’t like instead of accusing others of things that may not be true. Weird to complain about threads and users when you can ignore them and be on your way.

1 Like

Hard to do when you just switch to another sockpuppet.

3 Likes

Uh huh…, you keep telling yourself that. I’m not interested in conspiracy theories.

1 Like