Please Change Sylvanas's Face Back for SL

It’s like when you dust off a old OC and think “oh god I can draw this way better hold on”

Done that plenty of times

1 Like

Or a hole or something.

That’s a good point. Blizz doesn’t do scars that much which is sad because we’re fighting ALL THE TIME. Lor’themar didn’t have one on his actual model for awhile compared to his artwork.

1 Like

Looks like a Blood Elf. Not sure what the problem is?

We can always hope she left her old clothes in a chest we can loot ?

I want her bow

1 Like

She is sort of dead though. Can your health get much worse after that?

She was only MOSTLY dead…

2 Likes

She is like quadruple dead.

Sylvanas is that one taco bell burrito that you were just too full for when it was fresh, so you threw it into the fridge and reheated it later with other leftovers, but you were too full when you got to it again, so you threw it into the fridge and reheated it two more times.

Now, it is to the point where you really don’t want to throw it out because you know how good that burrito is when it was fresh, but this one is hard as a rock and dried out from all of the abuse it has had to endure.

Imgur

Huh, i guess Slyvanas hired a top tier assassin looking Dark Ranger. Wonder what’s her story is about? :slight_smile:

Wait… That’s Slyvanas? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Naaaawoooo… Naaaaaaah… :laughing:

This is just some generic pretty looking blood elf top tiered Dark ranger assassin. With the skull hoody, spiky shoulders and metally leather armor (Something we both have in common :smirk:) and has this wispy white hair and red piercing evil but human like (weird… :thinking:) eyes. Now seriously, who is this? :grin:

looks up on WoWhead.

:neutral_face:

…This… this is actually Slyvana’s new model in Shadowlands?.. :confused:

I actually like the middle one best, the eyes look much better imo.

Still hope she dies, but at least she’ll die with a cool model.

1 Like

She looks fine.

1 Like

Well they are…

I’ll fix her face with my poleaxe.

A couple good swipes across the cheeks and throat, and a good splitter to the forehead. Fix 'er right up.

I really like this sylvanas model, her face looks a lot more like her cinematic face, although the new teal color scheme is very not-sylvanas.

Seems my opinion may be an unpopular one but I really like the latest iteration of her. Her personality really shows through on her face, I think it’s a fantastic job.

2 Likes

They both look the same tbh.

Seeing some of these pictures. I want her mog.

She looks even more homicidal and murderous. Fitting for a potential raid boss.

I can’t really tell a huge difference tbh