Please Change Sylvanas's Face Back for SL

Blizz has gone too far with the plastic surgery on poor Sylvanas.

It’s enough y’all hit her with the villain bat beyond recognition, but I really think the redesign goes a bit too far yall.

Idk, how does everyone else feel?

Compare BFA to latest SL beta build:

Imgur

Imgur

edit: my prayers/whining/humble ask was answered by the dev gods (art team)

8 Likes

omg… what they heck did they do to her? :frowning:

Edit: It wouldn’t let me post the link, but I saw them both… :cry:

4 Likes

What are you complaining about? They’ve somehow made her even hotter.

11 Likes

The only change from the first alpha build and the latest build is that her eyes are more saturated. They’re trying to copy her cinematic appearance.

As a side note, the scar on her right eye will always make me smile a little.

14 Likes

Eww, no they haven’t. She looks like her face was gutted and reconstructed… poorly.

3 Likes

So she’s got some new cracks, she’s still gorgeous.

She’s crazy evil and needs to die, but that doesn’t stop her from being pretty.

3 Likes

i think she looks great

6 Likes

Blizz listened to multiple reports of feedback, and Sylvanas now has proper glowy undead eyes.

Also, she’s blue, as she should be.

I think the newer one looks better, and more accurate to the cinematics.

same xD

3 Likes

This is better than the previous build where her whole face was uncanny valley, trying to replicate the cinematic version.

1 Like

Indeed. Someone on Twitter posted comparison photos to her earlier looks:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdkOZ36XsAA_0bX?format=png&name=large

She should not have human eyes.

1 Like

They’ve gouged out her cheeks and got rid of her eye marks for weird cracks (I’m fine with the scar over her eye, she deserved that one).

She deserves better treatment than this, regardless of how evil people THINK she is (honestly, we don’t actually know where she full stands on that spectrum yet).

3 Likes

For reference.

I say this is the best Sylvanas has looked in a while. It’s a good blend between cinematic (in the middle) and her game appearance (left)

Edit: here’s the full model in it’s current iteration:

10 Likes

Apparently I can’t post links so I’ll just say…

but why?

3 Likes

I never figured to ask, but why did they add those leather things around her torso?

1 Like

I’m ok with both of these things, but they didn’t have to rebuild her entire face, and do a bad job of it.

5 Likes

It looks pretty great imo.

3 Likes
  1. To make her look more… realistic. You don’t expect this elf lady to run around with her chest exposed in the middle of a war. I know I’m saying that as our current main 2 leaders, Thrall and Baine, run around barechested, but they’re a bit different. They’re big bois.
  2. She was stabbed there in the Warbringer cinematic and was also shot in the back in Gilneas.
2 Likes

People complain all the time about the female Blood Elf sneer… and now they’ve basically given it to Sylvanas.

I don’t know how anyone can be ok with that.

Her maskcara is running.

1 Like