Please cancel Retake of Gilneas

Bring pet snacks and you probably will be.

People keep telling me that there’s a quest where the Alliance reclaims Lordaeron and will eventually start to reclaim Gilneas as well, but I can’t find info on this after searching for it. Is this true, and why would the Alliance want Lordaeron back anyway? It was totally destroyed at the start of BfA.

And she dies at the end.

Or it could be a great, unique scenario that gives Worgen players a little something extra. Maybe a re-do of their awful heritage armor or a special hearthstone toy to transport them back to Gilneas.

2 Likes

Sweet niblets.

Counterpoint:

The side quest stories have been EXTREMELY good for the most part.

Assuming the writers who wrote the Dragonflight campaign storyline are not allowed to touch it, it should be good.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/Ub2F1jgqHbw?si=tAeFWHzmZIhjIhD2&t=65

Alexstrasza the Life-Binder: Ah, now I understand.

Alexstrasza the Life-Binder: I thought, to survive, we needed to reclaim our aspectral powers.

Alexstrasza the Life-Binder: But they were never ours to take.

Kalecgos: It was about coming together, as a family.

Merithra: And so we did.

Nozdormu: Perhaps, as we were always meant to.

Alexstrasza the Life-Binder: *looking over to Vyranoth*

Alexstrasza the Life-Binder: All of us.

. . .

No, please, tell me how “family and friendship” had nothing to do with getting their powers back. Clearly I’m making it up and can’t see/hear the cinematic.

2 Likes

your first mistake is to believe this would ever come to happen~ the quality of this is going to be the same no matter what.

I say continue with the reclaiming of Gilneas, but make sure it ends like this:

Good, then hopefully when they take that away from you you’ll quit like you’re always threatening to.

The Forsaken were chased out of Gilneas during Cata, because Sylvanas literally got shot in the back by Godfrey et al. and that sort of derailed their invasion plans. As early as the end of Cata (during Wrathion’s legendary rogue dagger quest chain) there were Gilneans active in the country.

That’s the better part of 15 years ago now. “Times change.”

1 Like

Gilneas was already retaken in 9.2.5 all we’re doing is cleaning up you won’t miss anything epic because it won’t exist :dracthyr_love_animated:

Bet we don’t have one called britney spears.

The difference in quality between side content vs the campaign is actually insane.

1 Like

She agreed with Kalecgos exactly she never brought it up.

The Dragonflights reuniting played apart yes in a sense however only a fool would think it is literally THE reason Azeroth decided to bless them like you do know after the events of the Cataclysm the Dragonflights went their separate ways with the Blue Dragonflight dismantling completely right?

Calia doesn’t lead the Forsaken, she’s just part of the Council of the Forsaken.
If she’s the leading the Forsaken to aid the Gilneans then that’s probably because Genn wouldn’t feel all that comfortable being around a Forsaken Assassin (Lillian Voss).

Queen energy

1 Like

I agree, you can’t just come in and take Forsaken Property, at least buy it back.

You have something against furries getting married? If two humans have that privilege, then why can’t two anthropomorphic characters?

/Gag :nauseated_face:

TenCharacters

3 Likes

idegaf how they spin the story, we can all just headcanon whatever we want anyway :stuck_out_tongue: just hope they populate gilneas with npcs so I can go chill/afk there without it being too depressing