Please cancel Retake of Gilneas

Well The Blood Elves and Nightborne are now tied by Marriage, and both are Horde yes.

But Midnight is all about unifying all Elves to defend the Sunwell based on what they’ve said at Blizzcon. So part of me expects Elf everything to be neutral.

At some point you’d think people would just quit and go play a game with a story that they actually like and enjoy. It’s starting to get absurd, it’s like every new piece of story content is met with complaints from literally the same people every time.

5 Likes

Suramar’s already a Horde city. Why is that even in the equation?

The point is that Blizzard isn’t going to intentionally imbalance the factions. That’s why both factions are going to be able to help restore the other faction’s city.

1 Like

I wonder how the trolls feel about that? :robot::thought_balloon:

Ah I thought you said you saw the retake of Gilneas - my bad

1 Like

To be fair that last raids final cinematic was REALLY badly done. Its been ok other than that though.

Oh no no lol other topic within this thread. All good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t even disagree on that at all, I also disliked it. But unfortunately there are people who have been complaining about every single plot point in the entirety of Dragonflight and at what point do they just say “maybe this just isn’t my cup of tea” and find something else to play that they actually like?

Why can’t we literally take charge in order to regain our own city? Why do we have to take the back seat? I’m already dissapointed.

1 Like

If you count suramar you also have to count high mountain. However both of those dont really fit the faction specific cities.

Also by making suramar horde only that would cause a problem for leveling. I just dont see them changing it or giving alliance lordaeron.

Suramar is not in a usable state much like Gilneas… I meant actually fix it to be fully operational like a capital city. It’s part of the Horde, but not usable

Fair point haha

1 Like

Just make sure you not allergic to fur before you go :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

New instanced Suramar would be different than Legion version Suramar… there would be no demons or leveling within the city… that’s prob what they will do to Gilneas: Starting zone Gilneas vs Retaken Gilneas

Ah every time I see your PFP I think it’s me LOL

2 Likes

Eh? Kinda. They only have ONE area that is safe to be in and is Horde. When people say Horde or Alliance City. They mean like the whole area is friendly to walk around in that faction. So I assume this is what they mean?

Zandalari Trolls are the Progenitor Race of Trolls as far as we know. The Trolls have had stories where they all unite Yearly in Zandalar to discuss the future of the Trolls in general, with representatives from ALL tribes.

Like we don’t get much Troll lore. But they are actually a VERY good goal for what a group of people should strive for. Like all Troll tribes may not like eachother and may go to war with eachother. But they all still have Diplomatic Gatherings at Zandalar to discuss their people’s plights and stuff.

I’m here solely for them Elves and Dragons personally, lmao.

Like I’d play FF more if they had good looking Elves, lmao.

But jokes aside, I do wish if people didn’t like the story or parts of it, that they’d start having civil discussions instead of acting like someone shot thier puppy, and going super attack mode. When they could just have discussions about things they do and don’t like.

1 Like

Cancel this guy instead.

1 Like

Yea thats true. But when’s that city gonna be relevant is the question?

Idk i just feel like its unnecessary, especially when you consider we will basically never go back there. Its taken what? 10+ years for gilnaes and silvermoon to get a rework?

Stop, please just stop this.

Cancel Culture is the most disgusting thing. We need to stop trying to REE and CANCEL. And instead focus on just learning how to agree to disagree and be civil to eachother.

6 Likes

Well, if my old separation-of-factions-to-different-continents theory is right, the forsaken will eventually relocate to Theramore, the blood elves will have to flee their homeland (with void elves moving in) and the Exodar will manage to hop across the sea before it crashes again.