Please cancel Retake of Gilneas

Rewatch it…

3 Likes

We did that! Forsaken got tossed to Org because Sylvie was cornered to the point where she had to blight the region to keep the Alliance from it.

Na man, ive been wondering why it took so long to set this up. Especially after the events of SL.

Id love to see a remastered Gilneas, and cannot wait for silvermoon rework (hopefully)

2 Likes

I meant Alliance ACTUALLY takes control over Lordaeron and get its settlers there to rebuild and control it

The scarlet brotherhood (I think joesph wrote the plan) considered working alongside genn and then backstabbing genn after helping him. That might be what they’re trying to do. :mag::robot:

2 Likes

I am hoping it is like the Lordaeron questing and you disguise yourself if you are a horde member to participate.

Then what does Horde get in return?

I would unironically LOVE this.

This is because of the Worgen Heritage quest. Where Mia and Genn think their daughter is stupid for wanting to be a Worgen to identify with her soon to be Kingdom. So they have Goldrin give her a spirit trip in the Emerald Dream to imagine what it would be like to have been a Worgen.

But I still think they should’ve LET her become a Worgen. Like we have the means now to make fresh worgen not go savage so to speak.

To be fair. ALL Forsaken are Shoe-Horned Alliance characters in that regard. You’re just an undead human from Lorderon. You should be glad that your people’s Queen Regent is back, no?

Dragonflight is kinda like Winx Club Season 5. It’s a more touchy feely expansion. Which is OK. It doesn’t the mean the entirety of WoW will be this way now. But it’s not bad to have the first expansion in EVER be one that’s not super WAR torn in an area. Despite it still being a War Zone among Dragonkind.

1 Like

Idk it would feel weird if the alliance took over lordaeron now. Especially with Calia being a forsaken.

horde is getting Dwarfs… lol

Thats abit different than a huge city homie lol. Plus alliance did get blood elves in a really crappy version (should have been high elves)

1 Like

This is because the Worgen Curse is being correctly identified as, well, a curse. This is not something you want to spread and propogate. So, like the Forsaken and their curse of Undeath, the Worgen are going to try and stop the curse from spreading for extremely good reasons.

I meant city-wise. If Alliance is winning Lordaeron, what city of theirs falls to the Horde? Teldrassil’s destroyed, so that’s a no-go, and we know Genn is getting Gilneas back. The only real candidates are Stormwind (lol) and Ironforge.

Did YOU watch it, or just linked it?

I did watch it!

2 Likes

…maybe we’ll even bring whitemane? :skull:

1 Like

You got a Link?

Aren’t Nightborne part of the horde now? Horde could get Suramar refreshed

1 Like

It’s in one of the comments above hold on I’ll find it…

1 Like

Thats actually a good point, and solid idea tbh. However they brought calia back for a reason. I just dont see them giving away a city that in essence is hers by right.