Please cancel Retake of Gilneas

If you are going to make such outlandish claims then you need to provide a source. Oh wait you are that troll from the other thread.

Flag and move on.

2 Likes

What is it with all these “love friendship” posts lately? /facepalm

4 Likes

We need the hordes help to remove a few zealots because they have so much POWAH

2 Likes

Go onto YouTube and look for the cinematic for after clearing the raid.

4 Likes

I saw it… it makes sense least to me.

2 Likes

There’s multiple dead Scarlets when you fly to Gilneas.

You can not believe me to call it trolling.

The leader of the Scarlets fled in the undead heritage quest… where exactly do you think he ran to? Where do you think they trained all those soldiers

There being some dead scarlet present isn’t that big a deal, but to say that they are back in full force in control of gilneas is hard reaching with the little info we got.

Forsaken messing up a place tends to attract scarlet crusaders.

The real magic was from family and friendship, not the Titans.

That’s why people are saying it.

Gilneas is a wasteland with zero potential in its current state. Reclaiming it has been way overdue.

1 Like

/facepalm … it’s from Azeroth blessing them.

So with that comment, that tells me that most people that say that actually either watched a very small part of the cinematic, didn’t watch it at all, or didn’t pay a bit of attention.

4 Likes

I don’t trust current writers to make a good retake story at this point…

1 Like

here we go agaaaaaaaain.

4 Likes

They literally said Azeroth restored their powers because they came together as family and friends.

3 Likes

Undead and Worgen unite to kill scarlet scum

I would rather Nelfs and Worgens united to kill forsaken scums… way better plot to compensate for Gilneas Cata and Teldrassil BFA

3 Likes

This is a parity moment; Alliance helped with UC, so Horde helps with Gilneas. Plus, it’s a relationship builder.

2 Likes

They did this in wotlk and were about to kill each other immediately after…?

How about the alliance takes back Lordaeron and kill 50% of Forsaken population than say " Aw we friends now right honeybum?" and let forsaken to live in homeless shelters in Ogrimmar like Nelfs and Worgens are doing in Stormwind ?

2 Likes

Because tensions were a lot higher due to the Wrathgate.

Things have had more than a few years to settle out now.