Please cancel Retake of Gilneas

Kalecgos said that referencing the Blue Dragonflight questline that you clearly didn’t bother doing.

I deal with them ALL the time.

I’m a gay boy who grew up in small town Missouri, the center of Redneck Country land.

I’m not going to lie and say they are all even somewhat remotely open to a civil discussion, but some have been.

I just also know from my own experience that doing anything other then constantly trying to be civil with them, goes nowhere ever. Sometimes though, it does work and get it through their heads eventually. Which is my point.

It’s a very slow process sure. But it can work, so I feel like that’s the only way to see it really change, just personally.

I didn’t know Merithra helped in those quests…

Maybe if they are already friends/family members. But I don’t really see the point in trying to have a civil discussion with a complete stranger who knows absolutely nothing about me besides the fact that I just happen to be a lesbian and already has decided they hate me just because of that. Like, they’ve already conceded that civil discussion is not possible with them whatsoever based on just that alone.

3 Likes

You did remember to invite Goldar correct? Because I am not dealing with the fallout from that one if you didn’t.

1 Like

Often, and sometimes especially, not even then. Too many people in the community have mired themselves in decades of abusive relationships with people who essentially want them to not exist under the pretense of family.

3 Likes

Merithra didn’t say the family line though did she now.

Anyway you clearly don’t pay attention to the story or the lore so not gonna bother arguing with you clearly just want something to be outraged about

Dear Blizzard Developers,

Please cancel game content because a Tauren named Dakota doesn’t like it.

Respectfully,

General Discussion

3 Likes

Sorry bro they are too busy making Lilian and shandris into a couple to make her a strong leading role. Sadly she will be made into a token character that blizzard can point to for “diversity” the next time they get called out for assaulting a woman or threatening to kill a secretary or something.

1 Like

is it now i thought they did not add it to the ptr?

Bring pet snacks and you probably will be.

People keep telling me that there’s a quest where the Alliance reclaims Lordaeron and will eventually start to reclaim Gilneas as well, but I can’t find info on this after searching for it. Is this true, and why would the Alliance want Lordaeron back anyway? It was totally destroyed at the start of BfA.

And she dies at the end.

Or it could be a great, unique scenario that gives Worgen players a little something extra. Maybe a re-do of their awful heritage armor or a special hearthstone toy to transport them back to Gilneas.

2 Likes

Sweet niblets.

Counterpoint:

The side quest stories have been EXTREMELY good for the most part.

Assuming the writers who wrote the Dragonflight campaign storyline are not allowed to touch it, it should be good.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/Ub2F1jgqHbw?si=tAeFWHzmZIhjIhD2&t=65

Alexstrasza the Life-Binder: Ah, now I understand.

Alexstrasza the Life-Binder: I thought, to survive, we needed to reclaim our aspectral powers.

Alexstrasza the Life-Binder: But they were never ours to take.

Kalecgos: It was about coming together, as a family.

Merithra: And so we did.

Nozdormu: Perhaps, as we were always meant to.

Alexstrasza the Life-Binder: *looking over to Vyranoth*

Alexstrasza the Life-Binder: All of us.

. . .

No, please, tell me how “family and friendship” had nothing to do with getting their powers back. Clearly I’m making it up and can’t see/hear the cinematic.

2 Likes

your first mistake is to believe this would ever come to happen~ the quality of this is going to be the same no matter what.

I say continue with the reclaiming of Gilneas, but make sure it ends like this:

Good, then hopefully when they take that away from you you’ll quit like you’re always threatening to.

The Forsaken were chased out of Gilneas during Cata, because Sylvanas literally got shot in the back by Godfrey et al. and that sort of derailed their invasion plans. As early as the end of Cata (during Wrathion’s legendary rogue dagger quest chain) there were Gilneans active in the country.

That’s the better part of 15 years ago now. “Times change.”

1 Like