Please bring back werebear Forms

if you think that having the legion werebear forms is some kind of achievement , just remember that the Feldrake mount was removed from the game and was one of the most costly mounts to buy and in the end became a twitch drop.So it all depends on Blizzard state at that moment if the stock goes down and they need people to come back to the game and invest more ,well they might bring the legion artifact appearances just to stop the leak.

feldrake was literally a p2w mount…they aren’t doing that with achievements or anything ‘earned’. whether you deem it worthy or not

adding mage tower appearances wouldn’t drive stock up or down if the game was going to die.

But then how are nerds supposed to feel better about themselves for getting a cosmetic?

Oh this is rich. Coming from the guy who quit Guardian because he couldn’t hack it and went to Warrior or Paladin. Whichever one it is

1 Like

That isnt me I still play my guardian and recently finally made KSM

Ah that’s my bad. The mog had me confused with someone else.

And not sure if you know this or not, but Saithis has been a Resto Druid for some time

2 Likes

No I did not know that I have only recently started becoming active on these boards I just assumed he was a bear tank resto reroll. I will have to think of something else to refer to him as going forward lol

me tanking?

:grimacing:

1 Like

I take you on principal alone lol

1 Like

What I’m saying is things change and to assume that they will keep them locked is not guaranteed after all it’s a game lol

2 Likes

That’d be cool. I’d definitely go for the older models instead of the fel bear.

The only ones wanting it to stay unobtainable are the ones who got it back in legion, cos they want to keep their imaginary prestige locked to everyone else.

New forms for every druid spec would be so good, definitely

2 Likes

I don’t have the original werebear form from legion and I’m fine with the idea of it staying locked. Get the fel bear if you want it. Same model, different skin.

Why?

Obvious statement is obvious

Same model, yeah, different skin makes it a different appearance and appeals to different people. Therefore it is not the same. This seems almost deliberately inciteful.

1 Like

Not at all. Why do people want the werebear form at all? Because it’s a new MODEL. It’s a model they don’t have. Therefor get the Fel Bear form if that’s what you want.

People want new forms more so than just retints

I said that in the post you quoted me from earlier. More new forms is the logical best option

Mmm, its not directly a model thing though, is it. I for one dont want my bear tank to be a fel bear for my own aesthetic choice. The old werebear is cleaner and appeals to other peoples tastes such as my own. Yet those of us who didnt get to play legion just gotta suck it up and use the fel skin only.

I’d be all for leaving the old ones behind if they brought out fresher choices along those lines that fit a druid fantasy better, but also I’d be real happy if the old werebear forms got added back too, same as alot of other people.

2 Likes

And why not use all the skins from the older bear model?

Because you want the werebear model.

So it is directly a model thing

Ok guy, clearly you are twisting my words into whatever pseudo point you’re trying to make in spite of me being quite clear. Fel bear and older werebear skins share the same model skeleton, but are not the same. Are you being intentionally dense?

No, no it isn’t. Everything ok at home bud? Seems like you’re looking for an argument.

2 Likes

The Fel Bear and werebear are the same model.

Regardless of whichever one of those two that you want, you want the werebear skeleton.

AkA the new model.

Why don’t you use the Avatar of Ursoc, or the Stonepaw, or the Bone bear skins? Because they’re just retints of the old model. You don’t want the old bear skeleton. You want the new werebear skeleton.

Aka the new model.

It’s 100% a model thing.

Because there are 6 skins that are just as NEW as the mage tower Werebear form. So you can’t say they’re old and used up when they’re just as old as the Werebear form. You want the werebear skeleton.

Aka, you want the new model.

Everything okay upstairs? Are you understanding the difference yet?

You goofball, I use a bunch of the old bear skins on my druid.

And yep, they share the same model skeleton but are different skins. I like the nightmare skin on my druid. Use it all the time.

In case it is not painfully clear to you by now, I personally want the old werebear skin because I enjoy its aesthetic better than the fel skin. How can I possibly make it clearer to you that it is an aesthetic related point, specifically to do with the skin?

Christ, do you try to argue non existent semantics in all your tryhard points, or is it just to do with this skin that would literally do 0 damage to you as a person if they put it back in the game?

Everything is more than fine here, it seems you however very much have some comprehension difficulties. Perhaps work on that.

1 Like

Because you weren’t able to obtain the werebear form.

You’re missing the point altogether. Why do you want the werebear at all? The new model. Would you be this diehard for a yellow Nightmarish skin? No, because you’ve already got it in 4 colors. You wouldn’t argue this much for a skin on a 15 year old model.

Yes the Legion werebear is aesthetically pleasing. But that’s also because of it’s new model.

I could not care less about the skin. I like the werebear model.