Please bring back werebear Forms

Never once in this thread did I mention you

1 Like

I would love them to add them back but the other druids are more selfish and would lose there minds if others got them.

2 Likes

They offered a reskin because people like your friend complained they can’t get it. Don’t mix things up; a consolation prize doesn’t mean you got first place.

You literally call people pathetic n other nonsense. Literally, a few posts up you were 100% using shaming language. I think you seriously need to look into the mirror, and go re-read every single post you’ve put up in here. Delusional doesn’t even begin to describe it.

Hi pot, I see you’ve met kettle. Go take a look in the mirror, literally turn your arguments around and go look at how it’s the same to both parties, then come back with a fresh and new perspective. Are you also the type who thinks collectors should have 100% of their collections available at all times, both in games and IRL? I’d bet so, go take that SJW nonsense outa the games, there’s enough of it IRL.

You literally need to go look up the definition of rare. Actually here, I got it for you:

1. not widely known ; not frequently used or experienced; uncommon or unusual: a rare word. 2. occurring seldom: a rare appearance. 3. not widely distributed; not generally occurring: a rare herb.

Obviously since you cannot get it anymore it would be rare, yeah?

You need to toughen up.

Do you? You don’t even know what rare means, but don’t worry, we will educate you a bit.

Then stop arguing for it if it’s not something you want or care to. Are you arguing just to argue? Did I trigger you because I was the big bad wolf telling someone “no”? Seems to be so.

Same to you, except my side is winning, so it’s really a very big WAH WAH WAH to your side, so yeah. It’s not coming back, end of discussion, nor should it ever be brought back judging based off of how people like you operate. Let it stay buried and dead, you can keep crying for it to be brought back for another 15 expansions.

That would be fine, people don’t mind recolors, they’re not the originals. It’s so idiotic how people keep asking for the exact skins exactly the same color, to be brought back. Like I said, ask for new stuff, stop asking for old.

That made me laugh, good job.

You don’t need the exact skins, again, keep asking for newer ones, new colors, recolors of old but not the same exact thing. Stop asking for the past, ask for the future. It’s literally that simple, yet people still keep trying to ask for the past. Let it die, it’s gone and buried. It should stay buried. Coca Cola bear can become a new skin. A dragon like bear skin. A bear skin with “wings” models attached to it. There’s so much more you can ask for, yet people keep asking for the old stuff back. Stop doing so.

1 Like

One of these things is realistic the other is a laughable dream. Blizzard is not going to design brand new skins for expansions but they are significantly more likely to allow past skins to be unlocked. Stop gating people who didnt play from getting skins because “i played hard during this time and my feelings would be hurt”. It doesnt take away from the fact you earned them in the past, you still get your gold star. It simply lets others also enjoy the skin we have.

2 Likes

No, they’re more likely to do recolors of old skins, not unlock the exact old skins. They’re also more likely to give you newer skins over giving you the exact ones gated behind the original MT.

That’s not realistic at all. It hasn’t happened yet, and won’t happen for maybe 100 expansions when it doesn’t matter because the ones who knew of them are long past dead.

Stop killing items under the stupid guise of “it’s not fair, I didn’t play during then.” Do you go to a concert and tell the band it wasn’t fair you couldn’t see them during a different concert when they gave out exclusive merch to that specific concert area? Do you go to a rare item collector and tell them “it’s not fair your stuff is more valuable than mine because I wasn’t able to collect yours, make all of your stuff available right now at once.” No, you don’t.

It takes away from the premise that the reward was obtained for which was; they’re going away to never return again.

I hope you’re also to type of person to cry about deals IRL that expire and go to stores saying “but it’s not fair I missed out on X” when a sale ends, if not that’s very hypocritical of you. I understand your feelings and concerns; you want something else. Stop asking for the past, ask for the future. They’ve done it already, they can do it again.

Ask for newer things.

1 Like

did you also complain when they reimplemented the trading card mounts through twitch?

You equating this to retail stores and concert shows just how disconnected you are with this conversation.

1 Like

No, the trading cards were never advertised as going away. If it wasn’t for them advertising and making the premise of these skins as “once the expansion is over they’re not coming back.” If it wasn’t for this, nobody would actually care if they brought them back. What I’m saying is this is literally the guise /premise for why a lot of us got them. Trading cards are a different story because there is nothing stating they were never coming back, etc.

You’re crying quite hard over this. So, are you wanting them to break their word? Are you someone who is able to get behind people or corporations breaking their words and not keeping promises? Because to me; a promise should remain kept, no matter how badly it hurts other people, if you say something you better keep your word for it or that’s the worst thing that can happen since it easily breaks trust people have in you, be it as a person or corporation. Your word is your bond and I want them to get back their reputation for being awesome. Breaking promises/words does nothing to add to this; in fact it deters from this because then there’s little trust left. We already have such little trust in their decisions, in their everything, that people like you literally keep asking for them to break their word for your selfish desires.

Break their word and promises? What are you a child?

This is the company that sexually assaulted/harrassed women and that didnt move you away but them breaking a promise is a deal breaker?

Calm it with the good guy routine dude. You simply dont want others to have it because you would feel like your own accomplishments would be lessened some how which is such a wild mentality to have imo.

3 Likes

Yes, breaking words and promises is bad. I don’t care about your feelings more than I care about the respect that comes along with character for keeping promises.

Call me whatever makes you feel better, that doesn’t matter to me more than strength of character does.

I can’t help what they did with things like that. What I can help with is to hope they decide to stick to their guns on becoming better. Part of that plan of “becoming better” does not involve breaking promises. What’s done in the past is done, and that’s why I tell you things like let it stay in the past, let things stay buried. Yes, they F’d up, bad, they can recover from it and keep saying they’re trying. I’m fine for letting them try to do so, but part of that, again, means keeping promises.

If they’re found breaking small things like this, what do you think happens?

I don’t claim to be a good guy in the slightest, your words, not mine. I claim to want them to keep their promise to us in Legion that the skins were going away and never returning again. I got the skins I wanted because of that. I don’t want them to break that. It’s that simple, I do want them to get a better rep, though, for sure. Blizzard used to have an awesome rep for being the most badass company in the gaming industry, and over the last 2 expansions; BFA and SL, it’s long been shattered and spat on.

Think what you will, I don’t care enough to correct you. You’re not getting it, and every time I see people ask for it I will keep arguing against it, regardless. Ask for recolors, I’m fine with it. Ask for the exact thing, no, you’re not getting it. Recolors are not the exact same thing. No, I won’t share my toy with you because you like how it looks. I don’t care about you as a person more than I care about them keeping that promise to me. Your selfishness will be met with my own and my own will win in the end, not yours. And the guise of “it’s not fair” doesn’t fly in the real world. Most people who operate in reality don’t care whether life or things “aren’t fair” to one another if that thing goes against us. We all understand the very basic rule of life: life isn’t fair.

No , just because its not available anymore doesnt make it rare. It makes it not available anymore, how rare it is depends on how many people obtained it when it was available. You see how that works? This cosmetic appearance never was rare and is not rare now, maybe go look up the definition yourself.

Lol your side? That sentiment explains alot, you think its you vs people who did not obtain this during legion? Why do you think that?

Completely wrong. It doesnt matter if they advertised it as not coming back, people complain ANYTIME they make something either easier to get or available again. I dont know why people like you cling on to these things, how it impacts you whatsoever if items become available again but it definitely upsets people because they cry on this forum every time someone mentions bringing items back.

It doesnt matter what item it is, if its rare, if its cosmetic, whatever. Anytime Blizzard brings something back there is a certain part of the player base that feels less special and wants everyone to know.

Yes, yes it does. I don’t understand how you don’t know of this concept but if an item; take a car for example, was no longer being mass produced or produced at all, that means it will become rare in the future since it’s no longer in production. I don’t know how you’re not understanding this concept. You have a brain between your ears. I think you’re just trolling at this point and trying your absolute hardest to try or make me mad, it’s not working. I’m more concerned with how you’re actually operating IRL.

Yes as well as if it’s still available to obtain, too. If the game got newer players, which it has, and they can no longer obtain it, it by default makes it rare now because those newer people cannot actually obtain it.

I mean there are 2 sides here; those wanting it back vs those not. If you can’t grasp that concept you’re either quite braindead or you’re just trolling. I’m starting to think it’s definitely the trolling, though. In that case hahaha you got me good, I fed the troll.

Completely correct** I fixed it for you, don’t worry. I’m good to people like that sometimes.

It actually does matter. It doesn’t matter to people like you, it matters to those like me. If you don’t care, then stop arguing for the sake of argument. Like, you don’t care one way or another, right? So again, did I trigger you hard because I told somebody “no” ? I actually want to tell you that IRL so I can see your facial expressions, too, or tell someone “no” in front of you to see how hard you get triggered by it and what you do.

Cool, and you’re still trolling at this point. So, I won’t feed the troll anymore, don’t worry. You shall starve from me. I will still keep telling people “no” though, so don’t worry.

Because its you who doesnt understand the simple concept. If 80 percent of the player base has something its not rare. Making something unavailable does not make it rare if it was already obtained by the vast majority of the player base. Cars become more rare as time goes on because they break down and taken off the road its not the same as the WoW player base. That is an idiotic example that makes no sense.

No there isnt two sides because its not an argument. Its a thread asking that the werebear form be brought back, its you who tried to turn it into an argument. You literally have no influence on if it returns or not. You are the only one in this thread I see crying about how Blizzard made some sort of promise to you and it would be unfair to you if the item was brought back. Guess what , life is not fair.

It only impacts you mentally because you feel less special. Someone else having the appearance actually doesnt impact your gameplay at all and its a game. Its already common there is no reason to perma gate it. Its not special.

You missed my point here. I said it doesn’t matter if they advertised it as not going away or not. People will complain regardless. You had said previously that if it wasn’t advertised as not going away nobody would care if they brought it back. You are wrong.

Hilarious that you call me a troll. I am actaully a druid in the druid forums commenting on druid topics. Either post on your druid or go back to the lock forums please. I will be more than happy to have you stop quoting me and others in this thread with cringe worthy nonsense. I am sure some will be happy I chased you away.

you’re not getting the form, stop being so nasty about it to literally anyone who disagrees with you & your entitlement issues :grimacing:

2 Likes

Work on your post count someplace else, I dont argue with FOTM rerollers.

you’re jealous of my post count, and m+ score too?

get some help :100:

See my previous post

how does it feel to not have any cool collections? or unobtainable items? :grimacing:

Too bad I have unobtainable items but ok FOTM reroller if you say so

you don’t have anything cept a walmart quality transmog, and a jealous attitude towards colored pixels imo.

If you say so FOTM Reroller, keep working on your post count.