Please Blizzard, Don’t Add Vulpera

Well which one is it? If Blizzard only added races that “fit in with WoW” we would never see anything new, content would get stale and it would just get generally boring. This kind of argument is only a few levels above people saying “WoW should only be Orcs and Humans”

4 Likes

Races dont have to be rediculous to be interesting. Ogres, High Elves (Literally elves with different eyes), sethrak (Not a fan personally, but not against them), mechagnomes, ect. They’re all interesting, not jarring, and feel like they belong to the initial vision of the game that 99% of the playerbase shared.

Can you explain this? Not feeling ONE (or two, pandas :P) dont fit in the initial vision of the game means I don’t want any? Pandas are fine in the game, but having them hopping around all over the place just doesn’t feel right. Having a bunch of WHOA THEYRE CUTE BUT ALSO GRRRR foxes is in the same boat.
Somehow that means that I don’t want any of the other races?

Thats an insanely impossible statistic to prove but ok…

And to the other thing, thats why I said “is only a few levels above” hence not saying “this is the same thing as.”

That was a statistic I pulled out my my behind. This isn’t a formal debate :stuck_out_tongue:

I think everyone enjoyed the moment of comic relief when Chen Stormstout showed up in WC3, but I don’t think most people wanted to experience them all over the world.

Where was this energy in that Lightforged Undead thread where you said that:

and that the Alliance didn’t deserve them? :roll_eyes:

Seems like you only believe people shouldn’t complain about what others want to play when it’s convenient for you.

Anyway, since I’m consistent regarding Allied races, vulpera sound like a great idea for the Horde.

4 Likes

I think they gave an excellent response as to WHY they felt that lightforged shouldn’t be in the game. Their response in this thread was pretty lame though, typical LOL OFFENDED BY CUTE.

Going to have to entirely agree with Demonsocks. Their reasoning for why Undead Lightforged is a bad idea is totally reasonable. But Fallynn’s argument here is “He doesn’t want something I want so he’s selfish.”

Yeah… that was the point I was making…

At the moment, vulperas are one of the few things that can save BfA!:fox_face:

Lightforged undead just sounds all around silly forsaken that have been know to suffer to almost any exposure to the light well now they are infused with it might as well have any other races drink poison and call themselves poisonforged and say they are fine.

2 Likes

Because maybe READ WHAT I SAID ABOUT IT and how it destroys Undead lore wheras Vulpera do no such thing? I hate the idea, think it is a terrible additon, and am not afraid to say it. Hence why i said I support what makes sense. To me? That concept does not.

So don’t even start your nonsensical drama on another thread. You have 0 respect from me and honestly what you try to twist is hilarious. Guess it sucks to be that desperate.

Trying to start things in other threads because I dont support what I see as terrible and disagree with. How pathetic.

5 Likes

That’s not what you were arguing in this thread though, you just said that the OP wants to control what other people play and that he was wrong for being selfish:

Don’t get mad that your inconsistencies make your posts and condemnations ring hollow.

1 Like

Then don’t try to get on a high horse and wag your finger at others who do the same thing!

1 Like

Except guess what? He is arguing on the basis of appearance strictly. I don’t care how undead look, it’s not their looks that I would despise. It’s the fact that it destroys the lore of a race and concept that I love in this game, as I explained in detail in that thread. Anyone can go there by the way and see how you utterly went off on anyone that disagreed with you, too. So have fun exposing yourself there :slight_smile:

Also really funny how petty you have to be to quote that exact thing from a while ago, twist it, and try to start something.

Does Vulpera lore impede upon anyone? No? It’s legit on basis of looks, like pandaren? There you go, there’s your answer.

If Vulpera being added = All goblins are marked as truly evil forever, are wiped out, or destined just to be damned while Vulpera turn into some perfect mary-sue race, I’d be against them too. That’s obviously not the case.

Don’t get mad when people prove you wrong in one thread, you go off on a tangent on them in said thread, then bring drama into another. This is the last time I’m responding to you, because your trolling and nonsense is unreal. Like I said, very pathetic how you have to bring drama into another thread to try and “prove a point” (and fail to) just because someone doesn’t like a race idea on the basis of it destroying the lore of another and using it as a foil.

4 Likes

I want vulpera 10x more than i want gilblin and 1000x more than ogres.

6 Likes

There, I modified it just slightly to fit what I had been saying in the first place, which anyone that can actually read could have caught onto, but you conveniently didn’t. Now people like you trying to paint a false narrative can’t be confused.

It requires critical thinking to see the differences in both scenarios, which apparently is absent in this case.

4 Likes

I guess that’s true if you think my arguments in the LF thread are a lot more petty and embarrassing than calling someone pathetic and desperate for pointing out hypocrisies in condemning someone for not wanting an allied race!

But I’m glad we addressed these hypocrisies so that they could be fixed!

1 Like

I agree they are way to dog form to make humanoid. It would be like the fetish where people feel the need to dress their dogs as lil children… WoW does not need to venture in to this territory…JMO

3 Likes

I don’t care how you spin it. You don’t think other people should have some innocuous little cosmetic enjoyment simply because you don’t want to look at it.

Grow up.

2 Likes

I’m a trash panda … Oh. I guess I’ll go sit in that corner. :disappointed: