Please ban mages who open portal in BGs

Sounds like dudes a real joy at parties. Probably finishes games of Monopoly.

3 Likes

You sound like an extremely insufferable person.

1 Like

Calling people ā€˜jerksā€™ and ā€˜losersā€™ isnā€™t helping in this at all, youā€™re creating a toxic atmosphere. Maybe back off.

3 Likes

honestly? yes. this ā€œfunā€ weā€™re talking about is 100% at the expense of unsuspecting people who do not knowingly choose to participate in it.

3 Likes

Sadly I donā€™t think they see the irony here.

2 Likes

Natural selection. If youā€™re dumb enough to click a portal in a BG odds are you arenā€™t gonna be all that useful in the long run anyways.

2 Likes

You must be a hoot at parties. The guy who lectures everyone about the dangers of wedgies.

6 Likes

If calling the people who are trolling others out of their BG queues losers means Iā€™m the toxic one, Iā€™m ok with that.

3 Likes

So it would seem.
:crazy_face:

Itā€™s not appropriate behavior for a discussion board, despite how you feel about it.
I meanā€¦itā€™s like youā€™re behaving just like the people youā€™re condemning.

Portal Roulette was the best. Gotta get them stacked just right though. Iā€™m inspired to try this now.

1 Like

Listen, if I were given the choice to sit through a bg with some self righteous rager in chat or be trolled with a portal/the old /afk trick Iā€™d choose to sit the 15 minute debuff.

You are currently the rager. Let that sink in and get off your high horse.

4 Likes

What you call fun is stupid. Donā€™t grief other players and call it fun. What the heck is wrong with you clowns?

6 Likes

Iā€™m with OP and Annastasi.
Pulling mage portal pranks on your friends and guildies may be considered ā€œfunā€/ can be funny at times, but on unsuspecting complete strangers really is not.
Itā€™s rude.

3 Likes

Again, Iā€™m fine with it. If people feel free to crow about getting others kicked out of queues because they arenā€™t careful where they click (and to be clear, they absolutely should be careful where they click), I feel free to respond.

Itā€™s jerkish, trollish behavior designed to entertain the individual at the expense of unsuspecitng strangers. Some think thatā€™s fine. I donā€™t, nor do I think itā€™s inappropriate to call it what I perceive it to be.

So if standing up to trolls makes me a rager? so be it.

4 Likes

Exactly, these jerks think being jerks is fun and want everyone else to go along with their nonsenseā€¦ainā€™t happening.

3 Likes

Meh

Some people still think Alt+F4 will actually give you free gold

1 Like

In this thread : A bunch of people are using namecalling.

They happen to be the ones against this.

Funny how ToS violations are being tossed around just because someone dared use an in-game spell for a laugh.

2 Likes

You just donā€™t get it, do you? People look at you the same way. There are many people who are put off by your negative energy just as much as being inconvenienced. You donā€™t seem to understand nuance and the slippery slope you promote by stating what is and isnā€™t fun.

4 Likes

I absolutely recognize that itā€™s fun to the person doing it. I get that.

itā€™s not, however, fun to the person on the other end.

3 Likes