Please ban mages who open portal in BGs

Not gonna lie, im always dropping portals in bgs and lfr :3

1 Like

Oh please, go fun police elsewhere.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a problem with the people who fall for this kind of thing more than once. If it happens to a person once
you’d think they’d be able to laugh at how they got tricked and not come to the forums and demand every mage be unable to put down a portal.

1 Like

You don’t even have to be in a party with a mage (i.e. can’t click on them anyway) for this to interfere with your game play though. The entire portal mechanic needs reworking.

"The system has marked you as away from keyboard. Please enter “/afk clear” to indicate you are not away from the keyboard.

I remember doing that all the time in AV, worked way more often than you would expect.

1 Like

What an idiot and everyone should know that trick by now.

My favorite was always the mole machine which sent people to the bar in BRD.

I may have opened a portal to Darnassus in there the other day on an alt
 and watched like “5 people have left the battleground” notifications and laughed like a maniac.

1 Like

/e has reported you AFK. Type /afk to remove this status or you will be removed.

2 Likes

I guess I don’t understand why upsetting strangers by acting like a child is fun, but you do you.

That said, OP, just be careful where you click. Losers will be losers and it’s up to you to avoid them.

4 Likes

Cause it was 3AM and Alliance has no idea what they are doing in there anyways. Bunch of idjets refusing to hold flags until they cap and running off. To fight on the roads.

1 Like

Posts on Video game forums.

Is bothered by people acting “like children”.

This is serious business folks. WoW is a career, don’t you dare smile or laugh while playing!

2 Likes

You don’t understand the concept of pranks? Yikes.

4 Likes
1 Like

:roll_eyes:

If you find your enjoyment by ruining the enjoyment of other people in such a way, you’re a jerk.

2 Likes

I guess you never pulled a prank on anyone in you life. Maybe we should ask Blizzard to nerf fun some more.

1 Like

If your enjoyment is ruined because you are inconvenienced in such a minor way you have much bigger problems.

2 Likes

They are probably just trying to weed out the dummies before the fight starts.

Then again I am one of those people who would lol at people clicking it, even at myself if I clicked it accidentally.

3 Likes

of course I do.

But crap like that, designed to do nothing more than upset people, and get them kicked out of the game they queued for, is just childish and stupid.

I don’t find personal enjoyment in acting like that.

6 Likes