Please ban mages who open portal in BGs

Seriously, they are running AVs for me, trying to click tables or HS and getting kicked out with a 15 minute debuff is no fun.

Why sick people get a pleasure doing this is beyond me.

45 Likes

I know it is wrong but how many times can you possibly fall for it?

82 Likes

Wait, why do portals even function in BGs?

41 Likes

They are stacking it on top of things, it it pretty easy to click the wrong thing

14 Likes

Ok but why r u clicking it fool

18 Likes

Don’t click the things.

14 Likes

In the Korrak Revenge it works

1 Like

See portal, don’t risk the click. Problem solved?

15 Likes

That is honestly hilarious.

38 Likes

Gold cog, must click, cannot resist :hot_face:

16 Likes

Happened all the time in Vanilla.

#nochanges

AMIRITE?

19 Likes

Please tell me they’re doubling down and using the Dalaran crater portal.

58 Likes

I will admit I have done this.

4 Likes

stop being the weakest link and your problem will solve itself

3 Likes

Dalaran crater portal is the bestest portal.

7 Likes

I still bring up the drill that transports people to the bar at Blackrock Mountain.

6 Likes

How do you get the Dalaran crater portal?

1 Like

I don’t care who you are seeing that many names leave the battle is humorous. The you’ve been reported afk type /afk you clear use to have me rolling. I never had the macro made, but got much delight when people would get caught by it.

4 Likes

yea… same here lol, some ppl hate on it but it’s hard not to laugh that the person behind the computer screen is now seeing a Load Screen to where they just were with a little scared kitty kat debuff LOL

I used to pvp with this guild friend who was an old-timer, he was on disability for his back, but we used to pvp together and i’d teach him things, and all around just have fun. Anyways sometimes i’d ask him if he wanted to queue and he’d be like “well i got that cat debuff so i cant” :joy:

2 Likes

Book in scarlet monastery on a shelf by the end boss it only can be found and looted by mages but its not a Bop so can be mailed traded and sold

You have to move quick though cos the boss is a mage too and he starts a channeled fire spel and begins burning all the shelves if you hesitate too long the book gets destroyed but even on heroic a high level mage can one shot him

3 Likes