Please ban GDKP's in Classic Cata

It 100% is worse than WOTLK classic was.

Cant put cata in there yet it’s a week old.

“hurr swiper” PepeDent

LMAO so now it’s for consumables :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:, gold buyer just sit and take a drink for a minute, Wotlk classic had enchants that would normally go for a few hundred to a thousand costing thousands of gold where people went to the forums raging because they could not keep up with the inflated economy (If you want me to post links to those threads I would gladly do so).

Cata has just gotten even worse, ONE weapon enchant costing 40-50k gold is inflation, no matter how much you GDKPers try to deny it. The cata economy is a hazard zone you are blind if you don’t see it that’s all I can honestly say.

1 Like

lets try reposting the same made up number

1 Like

Yeah, prices are extremely inflated by the extreme rarity of Maelstrom Crystals. The best way to get them was disenchanting darkmoon card trinkets until 2 days ago. Most raid loot is not getting disenchanted week 1. Saying this is because of GDKP is hilariously stupid.

Also, I’ve made like 15k just from questing on my main and alt already. There’s a reason the gold cap was increased in Cata. Gold flows like water.

2 Likes

Sure gold buyer im just going by what I last saw before I left that trash economy. Oh and power torrent was around 40k. Maybe it’s dropped I will go and see later, but it was that much but sure keep saying the economy isn’t inflated.

Wait are you going to the auction house and looking at the price of vellum and equating what someone is trying to sell something for as the price? you are not a smart man

1 Like

So you don’t think the economy is inflated when people are throwing around 30k like it’s nothing in GDKPs due to their RMT transactions?

And in a couple weeks it’ll be like 1k. Because it’s about the scarcity of maelstrom crystals.

I don’t think power torrent being 40k has anything to do with GDKP.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: Okay lmao let’s make a bet then. In one week Power torrent/landslide will be 1k. Bet?

30k is a fairly small number in cata, i hope you realise this, it’s like porting 5 years into the future of sod at level 60 (cata quests/grays sell for about 30 times as much as classic wow does) and saying “wow did u see that guy chucking around 1k?”

1k is like 10 hours of running in a circle in sod right now, incursions…

1 Like

It will be vastly cheaper, because the only reason it’s so expensive right now is because until two days ago the only way to get crystals was to DISENCHANT DARKMOON TRINKETS. How many times do I have to say this before you comprehend?

1 Like

YES you’re completely right 30k is a small number in cata, but why do you think that is? Surely you have to think 20-50k being traded in GDKP has something to do with this right?

Your argument of how scarce it is still doesn’t explain why it cost 30-50k gold buyer. I played cata when it first released. Powertorrent/landslide was 10-12k at most, week 1 of raiding.

1 Like

People are just getting the mats for the raid enchants, wait till next week and lemme know what the prices are.

1 Like

I understand that but do you honestly think 40-50k is not inflation?

1 Like

it really shows me u have no idea what ur talking about when u think 20k is traded in a gdkp in end game wotlk, certain trinkets in the right run could sell for hundreds of thousands, shadowmourne could be 1million+. You login and see completely normal cata prices (a 6k boe is like seeing a 200g boe on classic) and attributing it to inflation

Yeah, it does. Entirely. You had to disenchant four darkmoon trinkets to make one power torrent until 2 days ago and most raid items are not being DEed yet.

Nobody cares. Completely irrelevant.

1 Like

Lmao how is it irrelevant? What more proof do you need that it is inflated? Jee golly ooof. I bet if Landslide/powertorrent were 100k you still would not think the market was inflated because derp “It’s really scarce to get”.

Classic has had the WoW token for how long now? OG didn’t have Blizzard-sanctioned RMT. Also, you don’t remember AH prices from Cata launch 13 years ago. You’re lying if you claim you do.

Proof? Prove it was 10k on OG Cata launch. Go ahead. LMFAO.

2 Likes