Please add RDF

Which server and why is there absolutely no records of this on the internet?

Did the Illidan server suffer mass hallucinations during Wrath? That’s, currently, more likely.

No, this is a fabrication.

4 Likes

You’re a fabrication.

1 Like

As someone who was on Illidan, there was no CRZ for WG.

Ta ta

5 Likes

To be honest, given the sort of people that came from Illidan back in the day, this isn’t actually entirely out of the realm of possibility…

2 Likes

I wasn’t going to say but… yeah.

1 Like

It is always morally correct to point out most of the worst people came from Illidan

Sargeras was pretty bad too

Actually come to think of it, that was a pretty frequent trait connecting a lot of the servers named after villains…

3 Likes

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

3 Likes

You must be trolling.

Wintergrasp wasnt a BG.

2 Likes

Pretty sure this is MII’s(sp?) on an alt. their replies and statements are 99% verbatim the same.

3 Likes

Wintergrasp is a BG actually. So this is the people I’m dealing with. Just a bunch of trolls. Its one of just a few world BGs.

1 Like

I had to switch it to get armoury to reset. But I’ve already said that more than once on this toon. Pretty easy to look at post history and hen discover that I said who I am on it.

1 Like

It was never a BG in the original WotLK.

2 Likes

Didn’t need to, but thank you for confirming even if it’s snarky.

I dont try to hide who I am here. Everytime I switch or name change, I say it. Unlike a lot of people here who come in on alts all the time with posting alts on low post counts. Wintergrasp is a world BG. Its a world PvP zone. Go play retail. Log in, queue up for a random epic… guess what BG you will see on that list? Wintergrasp. Because it is a world BG. PvP zone world BG. Its part of the epic battleground PvP rotation in retail.

Its a battleground now in retail. Its a battleground now. PvP zone that became a battleground. It really did. Log into retail and play Wintergrasp there if you dont believe me.

1 Like

This isn’t retail. The discussion is what happened originally in Wrath and how it compares to the Classic re-release. Do try to keep up.

You people want RDF out right now when it didn’t come out until ICC dropped. Thats what this is about. Even people here making up lies that it is impossible to get good geared without the RDF and how back in original Wrath they were so easily able to do it. RDF wasnt even out this early yet. That is a fact. Not making it up at all, not in any way shape or form is what I am saying false.

It is for you. You dont even know when RDF came out for Wrath.

1 Like

It’s pretty obvious that they’re not going to bring it by this patch.

Our efforts now are to press them to change their decision on “NO” and confirm it sooner than later.

It will only be a light reprieve getting it by then. We needed it as early as launch.

It came out with the ICC dungeons. I believe every single one posting against you said the same thing.

1 Like

Cool, that’s all current retail information.

CRZ was not implemented in game until MoP.

Wintergrasp in original Wrath was not CRZ.

Provide evidence, I swear Ill click on it, as I have said I would every other time you deflect from actually supporting your claim with insults and screaming. You have been provably wrong consistently in this thread and do nothing but double down and scream at people who ask for you to clarify.

Putting you next to your other character on the ignore list, as frankly, you are just disappointing to talk to.

5 Likes

Nope. What they keep saying is that they want RDF right now and that it was out by this time in original Wrath and why is there no RDF.

I don’t see a single person asking for it to be added later on like it is supposed to be.