Please add RDF

Think what you want PALADIN, but you do not know the truth.
You want the truth?
You cant handle the truth.

1 Like

Jack Nicholson, “A few good men”, 1992.

Jack would post proof of his claims.

4 Likes

i want rdf as well

3 Likes

ITT: Goon still claiming they added cross realm for a single server in WotLK OG.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Illidan had a higher pop than the next two servers combined at one point. And they had way more than any server has right now. They did. Ask people from Warriors From Above guild Illdan… but you wont cuz you keep going out of your way to say that I am wrong and then refusing to find out the truth.

1 Like

You are wrong. There was no CRZ in Wrath, there was battlegroups and those battlegroups were used for instanced content. WG wasnt instanced so no battlegroup and no CRZ because it didnt exist yet. If you were outnumbered then you were outnumbered. Thats it. Horde were vastly outnumbered on my server sometimes only having like 3-5 horde in WG battles. They got tenacity for being outnumbered. Thats it.

2 Likes

This is why i have taken a step back from these threads. The some of the pro rdf people love to try to gaslight anyone disagreeing with them, no matter how small the disagreement.

1 Like

No I am actually right. You are wrong when you say 4 to 5 players. try ZERO. WG really did have zero Ally players in it for a time. There was no one there. The entire Alliance population on Illidan server…can fit into one single guild and it wont even be full. There was almost 70 times a many Horde as Alliance on Illidan server at one point.

1 Like

Your claim so the onus is still on you to provide any evidence whatsoever when you get called out for lying.

Literally ANY.

1 Like

You go out of your way to argue with anyone about anything on this thread that doesnt agree with you. Thats why you got banned from posting on the EU forums, acting the way you act.

1 Like

I did? News to me.

1 Like

You did. .

1 Like

Weird how I just replied to someone there then, guess I got unbanned or something.

1 Like

Link proof.

1 Like

Weird tangent but if this is really the hill you want to die on being someone who hasn’t linked proof of anything whatsoever despite wild claims of single server cross realm, go right ahead.

1 Like

I have linked stuff. Look at my history. And every time I do, the people who ask never look at it. You know the amount f time you spend asking me to link it, you could have found it out yourself so that is proof right there that you all just want to waste my time.

And that wasnt you posting that you linked there. You just made that up.

1 Like

You’re just doing the same crap again instead of linking anything to substantiate your insane claim that they did a single cross realm server, screaming “do your own research”.

Not how this works.

:roll_eyes:

I have linked stuff.

1 Like

But not to substantiate your wild claims in this thread, so why do I care to look for it?

Illidan server had to pull from other Ally servers during Wrath just to make the WG BG pop. That is considered cross realm. So WoTLK had CRZ on Illidan server. But Illidan had a lot more Alliance now. They are now at 2% of the population.

Cross realm grouping was added in patch 4.2, but this was not a cross ream grouping. This was CRZ for a BG for one single faction.

1 Like