Please add RDF

So with this in mind, why are you so opposed to us asking for the game to be what it was?

So then why is classic leading to WoW 2?

Good question, looks like its just blatant hypocrisy. Why say “we dont want WoW 2” while people are trying to push WoW 2? Acting like “classic” means something else that no one can actually define or refuse to define.

It’s a convenient way to have fun without needing to waste time forming a group.

3 Likes

If you want it the way it was then you would not want RDF added in as it wasnt in this early yet. You also would ask for WoW tokens to be removed. You also would ask that server and faction transfers be locked and only able to use some times. That is what old Wrath was like.

Without RDF they are holding back a preferred play style of many people.

Half-hearted questing, while being in a queue for RDF / BGs.

It’s a super casual alt-oholic’s dream, and what alot of people IMO were looking forward to in Wotlk classic.

6 Likes

Yes they really need to add this even if they do so not cross realm, it takes forever to find a whole group and is /lookingforgroup doesn’t really help!!

Adding RDF to WOTLK now will add to the game play in many ways.

1. Accessibility and Convenience: The Raid Dungeon Finder (RDF) system is designed to make dungeon content more accessible and convenient for players. Including Wrath of the Lich King dungeons in RDF would extend this accessibility to content from the second expansion of the game.
  2. Content Revitalization: As the game progresses, older content can become less frequently run due to players moving on to newer expansions. Adding Wrath of the Lich King dungeons to RDF would breathe new life into this content by introducing it to players who might have missed it during the expansion’s heyday.
  3. Leveling Experience: The inclusion of Wrath of the Lich King dungeons in RDF would provide leveling players with a wider variety of dungeon options. This helps prevent a sense of repetitiveness in dungeon runs and allows players to experience the rich storytelling and mechanics of Wrath of the Lich King dungeons.
  4. Community Engagement: Including Wrath of the Lich King dungeons in RDF could foster a sense of community by bringing players together to experience these dungeons. New and veteran players alike could bond over shared experiences and challenges, helping to create a more vibrant and diverse player community.
  5. Gear and Progression: Some players might be leveling alts or seeking specific gear from Wrath of the Lich King dungeons. Including these dungeons in RDF would make it easier for players to acquire the gear they need for their characters’ progression without having to rely solely on pre-formed groups.
  6. Storyline Continuity: World of Warcraft places a strong emphasis on its expansive lore and storyline. Including Wrath of the Lich King dungeons in RDF allows players to experience crucial story moments that are integral to the overall narrative of Azeroth.
  7. Queue Times and Balance: If certain dungeons or expansions are overrepresented in RDF, queue times can be shorter, leading to a more balanced and enjoyable experience for players. By adding Wrath of the Lich King dungeons to the RDF system, the player base can be distributed more evenly across different content.
  8. Content Variety: Variety is key to keeping players engaged in an MMO. Including Wrath of the Lich King dungeons in RDF increases the diversity of available dungeons, ensuring that players have a broad selection of content to choose from.

–Adding Wrath of the Lich King dungeons to the Raid Dungeon Finder in World of Warcraft benefits players by increasing accessibility, revitalizing content, enriching the leveling experience, fostering community engagement, aiding gear progression, maintaining storyline continuity, balancing queue times, and offering content variety. This ultimately contributes to a more fulfilling and immersive gameplay experience for all players.

7 Likes

Please add RDF to classic Wrath of the Lich King. Since day 1 of release we have been playing with features that were added from patches all across OG Wrath. Devs: I do not care about your pride or whether you were right or wrong, just add RDF to the game as soon as possible.

5 Likes

Agreed, Adding RDF to classic Wrath of the Lich King would enhance the player experience by incorporating features that have been refined over time, aligning with the community’s desire for convenience and accessibility. Prioritizing player satisfaction should supersede any concerns about pride or past decisions, ensuring a more enjoyable and modernized gameplay experience.

3 Likes

This, this right here.

2 Likes

With the current company WoW 2 will just end up being another D4.

4 Likes

I savor all your teardrops with regard to your opposition to the token.

They taste great.

Yeah. D4 is garbage. It took me 15 minutes of the beta to know it was bad just from the abilities alone. D3 had more freedom.

1 Like

Have to strongly agree with the OP of this thread as far as leveling on Pagle. I would expect this crawling leveling experience from a lower populated server, but not one of the highest populated PVE servers. Mankrik, Pagle’s counterpart, has slightly better grouping opportunities at times AFTER reset and main raid days. And trying to level 60-70 in Outland is an absolute snoozefest without being able to get groups for any of the dungeons or being a member of select leveling guilds. And it’s far more painful leveling an alt on Pagle Horde side, even though the community experience there is better than the experience on Alliance side.

I really wish they would add RDF already. /sigh

3 Likes

no RDF PLS.

OK but that implies that everything else was “at the right time” including talents.

Personally, I’d adore listening to pvp whines about shadow frost dks. Are you game for it?

1 Like

Yea well it wasnt out this early in original Wrath and original Wrath did just fine so quit acting like Wrath NEEDS it to survive I have seen so many people in full BiS end game epics for Wrath and I am one of them. You know Ive seen the retail armories of many of you who keep asking for RDF for Wrath Classic and based on what I have seen…if Im going to be honest with you, I really dont think you having RDF will make much of a difference in Wrath tbh with you. Im full epics without RDF. I am doing fine. Go to Dal and so many of us there are also full end game epics.

But it is not end game. The raids are. More people do the M+ than do the raids. And still I have already told you people there are two types of patches that they have out. Ive already described what they are and how they are very different. You people seem to think that they are one and the same.

lol…what.
There you have it folks, so many people in Dal with full epics, therefore no need for RDF.

1 Like

Well its kinda true. You want RDF to get gear more easy and to down content more quickly… yet so many people are doing so already without it.