Please add RDF

RDF came out in 3.3 quit lying about stuff.

5 Likes

Not lying. its not patch 3.3 yet, so RDF is not in yet.
3.4 Class balance and gameplay. That does not mean this is actually patch 3.4.

Literally on the day 3.3 launched, it was a major selling point of the patch.

2 Likes

There was no 3.4 in Wrath. 3.4 is using 3.3 class balance and gameplay.

The last patch of Wrath was 3.3.5 or if you want to count the bug fixes, 3.3.5(a). The next patch was 4.0 which was cata pre-patch.

5 Likes

No I’m not? Everything I mentioned was added before its time in the original release

Wrath did not originally release with 3.4 gameplay, it released with 3.0 gameplay. You’re the one making stuff up

4 Likes

Rdf was added about half way into wrath. It was in the game for a year. That’s been proven at least a dozen times here. So by your standards since you didn’t know when rdf was added Quite obviously you didn’t play during original Wrath

4 Likes

Yea I keep saying it is 3.4 Class balance and not actually 3.4. So glad that after close to 30 times of me saying that, you finally got that. Anything else you want to point out to me that I have already told the majority of you close to 50 times?

I keep saying this is NOT patch 3.4. This is 3.4 balance patch. That is it. So I have said it maybe close to 50 times. Do I have to say it 50 more times or do you think you will finally get it?

That once again. I never said this is an actual patch 3.4 This is BALANCE patch 3.4 put in for Wrath Classic only. This is not an actual WoTLK patch cuz if it were, we would not have had any of the arena seasons that we had.

RDF comes out when ICC does. ICC comes out patch 3.3. It is not 3.3 yet. This is a custom BALANCE patch. How many times do I have to say that?

My god.

If there is still no RDF after ICC has come out and when it is actually patch 3.3, THEN you people can start complaining. But as it stands right now, it is not patch 3.3 yet.

OK so when you say crap like this:

It’s just completely arbitrary?

2 Likes

You’re wrong again. Rdf was added in the 3.3 patch.
https ://www.wowhead.com/patchnotes=3.3.0

Cross-Realm Dungeon Finder

The Dungeon Finder is now available, providing players with quick and easy access to five-player parties. This feature connects all realms within a battlegroup using an advanced matchmaking system, making it easier for players of all levels to find a dungeon group. In addition, players can reap additional rewards through the Dungeon Finder by choosing the Random option, which is available to both pick-up and pre-formed groups. Check out the User Interface section for more details.

Dungeon Finder

This feature has replaced the Looking For Group tool and provides all-new dungeon party creation functionality.
    Players can join as individuals, as a full group, or a partial group to look for additional party members.
    Groups using this tool will be able to teleport directly to the selected instance. Upon leaving the instance, players will be returned to their original location. If any party member needs to temporarily leave the instance for reagents or repairs, they will have the option to teleport back to the instance.
    Players can choose the Random Dungeon option...etc.
3 Likes

Its 3.3 class balance.

Funny thing is you quoted me saying its using 3.3 class balance and gameplay yet you still go on this nonsense that its 3.4 class balance. 3.4 comes after 3.3 in case you havent noticed either.

Why is this the ONLY exception to this rule? The rule. Dual Spec came out 3.1 but it was in at launch of classic. WoW token didnt exist at all. The Crusader Quartermaster came out in late 3.1 with the emblem heirloom vendor but it didnt come out until the full release of ToC this go around, BG queues didnt exist at launch either.

You are twisting yourself into knots that you couldnt even hope to undo at this point.

5 Likes

Because it is absolutely true. They made aq costume patch just for us here in Wrath.

This is a GAMEPLAY PATCH. THIS IS NOT A CONTENT PATCH. IT HAS BEEN LABALED AS 3.4 TO INDICATE THAT IT IS A GAMEPLAY PACH ONLY. THIS IS NOT AN ACUAL CONTENT PATCH. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO KEEP SAYING THAT. RDF IS NOT OUT YET RDF LAUNCHES RIGHT AS ICC DOES. THIS IS A CUSTOM GAMEPLAY CLASS BALANCE PATCH. THIS IS NOT A CONTENT PATCH.

READ THAT. Holy CRAP Just read that.

Does bold caps still not get it through your abnormally thick skull? How can I get it across to you.

And RDF is gameplay, not content.

What content is added through RDF pray?

edit to your edit:

Not by lying and not opening google to find out easily attainable facts such as RDF coming in 3.3 that’s for sure.

4 Likes

Dont forget that there was no balance passes initially so saying 3.4 class balance means 3.3 class balance as what happened at launch in Classic Wrath that Blizzard keeps screwing up.

Then explain why dual spec was out before Ulduar when it was released with the Ulduar content in original Wrath? RDF is not content, its a system and other systems were released at launch. The precedent set by Blizzard was the systems would be in at launch using the 3.3 patch as a basis except for RDF because it wasnt in the spirit of classic (it absolutely was) and they wanted to preserve “server community and identity” which hasnt existed this entire time.

5 Likes

No. That was added to help people get geared up to better down ICC as most people had gotten tired of the nonstop dungeon and lower raid spam by then so not too many were running dungeons to get geared up, also the subs had began dropping as they always do in most every expac towards the end when there is a content drought. RDF was only added as a result and to help keep people playing. So it was purely a content thing.

RDF does not affect your gameplay in any way shape or form. This is a custom class balance gameplay patch. That is what Wrath Classic launched on. This is not a content patch. Dual spec greatly effects gameplay. Doing RDF does not effect your gameplay because you can see people who have the same exact gear with it as without it. RDF is content, not gameplay. And this is not a content patch, this is a gameplay patch.

This is just objectively wrong.

What content did RDF add if it’s not gameplay then?

So why are you so opposed to it?

4 Likes

Im not. I never said I was. I only have ever said that I am opposed to it coming into the game right now.

RDF does not effect your gameplay. You can get the same exact gear with or without it. The queues are so long in it anyways that you can often times get to the dungeons and do them faster than if you did an RDF queue anyways. It is added content. Nothing about the RDF dungeons are more difficult than the non RDF ones. The mobs and boss fights are all exactly the same. If RDF were a gameplay and not content then all that which I said above would be false. But it isnt. Cuz this is a gameplay patch only.

Complain when ICC comes out and you have no RDF to help. Until then, its all working as panned.

You’ve spent the better part of this thread arguing against it’s inclusion as a gameplay feature, so again, quack like a duck and you’re gonna get called a duck.

Potato potato and all that.

Can’t help but notice you didn’t clarify what content RDF added though.

So since you didn’t, do you think the new LFG tool is content too? Seeing as, yanno, that’s just a group making interface as well?

If you don’t, why not? What’s the difference?

If you do, well, I’m just lost for words honestly.

3 Likes

The subs werent dropping in Wrath.

This is wrong as well, they wanted RDF at launch but it wasnt ready.

It does, by allowing people to actually play the game.

No its not. Its 3.3.5 gameplay patch. 3.4 is what they decided to call Wrath Classic. They have made changes beyond that (which they shouldnt have) but its still 3.3.5 gameplay patch.

It should have been in the game with the release of Titan Rune difficulty, so last phase if not at the beginning of the game.

5 Likes

Right at the very end they did for a couple months,

You can play now. Log in and see my rogue or paly that both have full epics. Something only possible…by playing the game. And I did all that without using RDF. So not having RDF does not make it impossible to play the game.

No. 3.4 did not exist until Classic. You think there really was a Wrath just like this one that launched before? Okay. Show me a vid of you buying and selling WoW Tokens in orignal Wrath…I’ll wait. Cant do that? yea thats right cuz this is a CUSTOM patch made only for Classic. Faction changes were not up 100% of the time in original Wrath but they are now. This is not actual WoTLK that we are playing here.

Quite a bit is different.

They didn’t drop at the end of wrath, they went back up(pre new expansion hype) then started dropping around Q2 of Cata.

Try again.

You are welcome to provide solid contradictory information if it is available. keyword being SOLID, with a source, information.

7 Likes