Please add RDF

Just shows what again? Or did I read the sentence that you didnt finish improperly?

Oh, no I get the point people are trying to make, its just wrong. The truth doesnt change just because someone else wants it to.

So its my fault you have no self control, more you blaming other people instead of yourself.

Really? Even though its been pointed out multiple times including myself? And you want to say I dont read when you dont read, clearly. Quit projecting.

What do you mean what actions? Are you not aware what you are typing out in these forums? You even blamed the downfall of wow on RDF.

Does that look familiar to you? Thats anti-RDF propaganda.

Forums arent a person. Care to try again?

Actual strawman argument and its getting called out again.

You get whispers? I just get invites and nothing said, then 1 person says “summons inc” then the dungeon is finished and then at the end people say “thx” and hearth out. Also doing a dungeon with others is social interaction by definition.

No it doesnt.

It doesnt, and there arent millions of people playing. Quit with this hyperbolic nonsense.

Why do you throw the insult in there? Projecting more?

yes you have.

You are a liar.

I dont judge what? That most people are saying the complaints arent to the level that anti-RDF people are saying they are? Sure I can because I actually read these forums.

Ill do what I want, you dont tell me what to do. Get that superiority complex under control.

Ill say what the anti-RDFers say to us, if this toxic stuff is happening to you so much, maybe its you.

Yes you are, and I just showed it earlier in this post.

Who? You said it was me before but thats a lie, so who?

Not you.

So you are the toxic one, which this forum proves. Thank you for agreeing with me, now leave.

5 Likes