Cataclysm Classic surverys are a go

Good case of correlation does not imply causation. Cata had RDF, and any other expansion after that too, yet the numbers dropped.
The main reason was that people wanted to kill the Lich King. Besides, Wrath babies haven’t cleared any content at that point so they never reached the content draught. The person before even confirmed that before because he thinks Wrath had major content after ICC which it didn’t.
Besides, sub numbers is a troll metric because most people don’t now how to use that data.

No? Retail has nothing to do with that. Retail is doing fine.

If you take normal levelling speed and no heirloom, nope. It takes much longer, around half of Wrath (even said it in a dev blog back then) , which is about 50 hours.
With heirlooms, and just spamming dungeons you might reach 30 hours (or less), but at that point I’m happy for you because you deserve to level that fast when you had spend enough time to buy all heirlooms at max level.

Me too, however, I accept that no-RDF is part of Wrath. The RDF time is coming.

Every expansion is different. Every expansion has different pros and cons. Everyone experiences expansions differently. That statement is just rude and arrogant