Please Add Flying to Korthia & The Maw

Care to elaborate on why you disagree? Because I miss rares all the time if I am on the opposite side of the zone and have to run there on foot once the announcement is made (if there even is one made at all).

1 Like

The maw yes, Korthia, no.

I know it’d be annoying for people but they could of done flying for the maw and just had those stupid mawsworn target you so you have to evade them and what not. [implement flying combat or mount equipment that helps staying undetected or something]

I think they rely too heavily on outdated concepts so it makes a bland congested zone like korthia and maw feel even worse.

They rely on people to ocd camp the hell outta rares all patch cycles but won’t bother giving it at least a buffer 'till someone can get to it
 and use world call outs very sparingly.

It’s like I see the rewards but nope out 'cause it’s not fun trying to luck out.

I’m not against adding flying but truth be told, that area is their no fly area.

9.2 is their [we pretended to listen but really just want you to fly so as you few that are left, don’t leave].

coughNETEHRWINGcough
hackOgrilahack

Sorry, my drink went down the wrong pipe. What was the question?

Semper Fi! :us:

4 Likes

For farming rares in Korthia, I set my hearth to Inn on Korthia, that gives you fast access to the rares on the south Island and rares on anywhere near inn. Install the rare announce addon.

Didn’t want to create another thread because you said exactly what I wanted. :+1: Flying in maw and korthia!

3 Likes

Hey y’all bump again. I want flying in the maw and korthia, don’t forget it.

2 Likes

Hey y’all it’s your gnomie Rita. I am bumping this again do not forget it I want flying in the Maw and Korthia and Argus. I don’t care if anything looks weird or clips, the convenience is way more important to me in this old content.

5 Likes

You have a rolling pin as a main hand weapon. Nice.

I think its against the rules to necro a post.

Yooo what up this is your favorite gnome from another home again 
 I want flying in the Maw again. I went back there today and seeing ashes of al’ar run on the ground like a stinky little potato reminded me of this.

1 Like

With them retroactively adding Dragonriding to all zones in the next patch, it’s the perfect time to do it!

2 Likes

Yes please that would be great!

Hey cuties I’m back and I STILL want flying in the Maw and Korthia!

@CommunityCouncil

Hello I am a gnome. I took like 30k steps today and that reminded me how wonderful it is to fly, which I still can’t do in the maw and korthia!

Rita is allowed to necro.

Also even though it’s old content, more flying locations is a bonus.

1 Like

Thank you angel I don’t make the rules I just benefit from them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I might have actually done things in that zone when it was around had we had flying. I pretty much ignored it when it was current.

2 Likes

Woah mama what is that smell? It is the smell of flying in Korthia and the Maw! Delicious :yum:

Excuse me, I’m back and I’m better than ever. I would like to fly :small_airplane: on my mounts :mount_fuji: in the Maw and Korthia :warning::peach:

3 Likes