Please Add Breeding Centers

A lot of people love Pet Battles. It’s a larger group than you think.

I’d love this as a reward for Pet Battles; maybe the Dailies, or at the end of Pet Battle Week? Just an egg that hatches into a new, random Pokémon. I love waiting for eggs to hatch in Pokémon and seeing what they are, and if they’re Shiny! :seedling:

I would imagine most of the pets would be ineligible, since they are undead, construct, or others with no gender or discernible reproductive organs.

Also aren’t most pets babies themselves? how does that work?

I don’t believe that in the slightest.

I bred a shapeshifting amorphous blob with a lava rock in Pokemon.
I also bred that same shapeshifting amorphous blob with a monkey, amphibian, bunny, dragons, many humanoid creatures and literal ghosts.
Pet breeding is a wild game!

Look at my pet collection. It’s pretty massive.
I’m not even in the top 200 collections right now on warcraftpets.com
They have 144,026 players actively tracking pets according to their site.
All of those users have to register voluntarily, they don’t just pull from the API.
It’s a big game and rare pets can go for quite a bit of gold.

2 Likes

You should try Sims, particularly the pet expansion. You can breed to your heart’s delight there!

Those are collectors… I thought this was about pet battling?

Just don’t look up Pokémon breeding with Safe Search off, what is seen cannot be unseen.

4 Likes

I also thought this thread is gonna be about Goldshire :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

We need to neuter the Vulperas not allow them to breed

1 Like

Nah. Humans cause a lot of problems. Especially once they reach teenage years. Cull the humans.

1 Like

Didn’t realize warcraftpets had a pet tracker. I’ll have to check it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve seen other mmorpgs do this, combining pets to make new ones it be interesting to see how this would work.

Funny that everyone just saw the word “breed” and immediately just reported in disgust. God damn perverts…

Look if you want Pokemon? Go Play Pokemon. There is literally a game from it. Its called Pokemon. No reason to try an twist wow into that.

My Guess would be yes. Look at her mog she decides to leave on. Enough said.

3 Likes

Oh good, it’s something else… for a minute there…I was kinda disturbed…

2 Likes

I’m starting to think that GD has been overrun by Moon Guard’s trade chat.

1 Like

Hunters are the only ones so far who specialize in animals in the WoW universe, perhaps just hunters can heal pets just like some stable masters can heal pets.

Rumor has it that Nurse Joy is a pokemon herself.

She has her own shiny too!

:panda_face:

1 Like

That wouldn’t shock me considering they’re all the same. But then so are Officer Jennys…

1 Like

I saw a wedding in Ffiv on youtube. Coolest thing that Blizzard could give 2 hours about trying. Simple fun things.

why you guys flag this :frowning: