Please Add Breeding Centers

An awesome feature in Pokemon games (I’ll admit, haven’t played any many years so this may be dated, but it was great nonetheless) is a location where you could drop off Pokemon for breeding purposes. Once the Pokemon bred, you would receive an egg that would hatch after x amount of [steps I think?, but it can be time-based in WoW], yielding a new Pokemon, a Pokemon with different stats/colors, etc.

Tons of details on how that works is here:

I’d love to see this sort of thing come to WoW as well to help support those of us who engage in Pets. Pets are already an amazing feature of the game that many, many people enjoy, and this will only make pet collecting even more fun and awesome, where we could breed new pets, perhaps target different stats (e.g. H/H, H/B), colors, etc.

Let’s make this happen WoW team!

9 Likes

Are you the same person that said you want babies in wow?

40 Likes

I don’t really see this happening at all. Why implement a complicated system when they can just slap new paint on the same battle pet and put it in some random piece of content and call it a day? That’s basically what they’ve done since the beginning.

2 Likes

It’s about time they add a system to the game for us pet lovers though, instead of adding 20 systems that nobody wants in one game mode.

4 Likes

Uhhhhhh no I rather not see a Murloc breeding center

11 Likes

This obsession with Sex, Pregnancy, and Breeding is getting a bit creepy.

48 Likes

Came here to say this :sweat_smile: so many threads from OP that just give out the most disgusting/disturbing vibe.

13 Likes

I…think… this may already exist…

I saw this and I was NOT thinking Pokemon…

7 Likes

Not sure on this one. It might help with dealing with people that will catch a rare in the wild then kill it immediacy because the stats do not appeal to them. Of course if they think they can get immediate results OP’s proposal is pointless. If something like this was done then:

• The ‘new’ pets could not be cageable.
  • The cap (3) would need to be maintained.
  • Anything special (promotional, achievement, etc - usually only allowed to own one) would be excluded.

You have alot of good ideas.

Breeding centers and in game babies will see this games profits shoot through the roof!

Also the age rating but think of the money!

2 Likes

Anyone remember the episode of Sliders where they slide into a world where there was almost no men left? Yeah…i thought OP was thinking along those lines with the title of their thread. lol

4 Likes

If we breed a Blood Elf and a Troll together will we get a Night Elf Shaman?

1 Like

Why did this post make me think of Amazons and Snu Snu ?

2 Likes

This is way beyond a bit.

4 Likes

You have goldshire…what more do you want?

Petition to delete the being known as Humanbeak, if you’re listening Blizzard forums moderators.

For any remnants of our collective sanity.

5 Likes

dragons they breed, brood mother
ya know
dragons have consorts
they always breeding

1 Like

So many gutter minds here, this is about Pokemon Breeding you creeps. /s

I don’t think the WoW battle pet system would work great with this, but maybe.
It would be nice to get something new outside of increasingly annoying tamers that aren’t much fun to fight because of difficulty or being brain dead easy. Nothing in between for some reason so you have little room for experimentation.

What the fffffuuuu…