Playing with 'Friends'

I do just fine as a largely solo player.

4 Likes

Make friends

Should’ve never said anything

1 Like

Yes I think most players ok with people playing together in a multiplayer team-based video game.

You were done yesterday when we dismantled all your excuses.

3 Likes

No one is asking for a single player battleground.

What exactly is it that you’re asking for? What’s the solution to two people queueing at the same time?

think this thread would have better been summed up as:

“I think premade vs pug is not fun”

1 Like

Which is funny because if the enemy team has a premade, your time does too (for max lvl)

1 Like

Nah they broke that matchmaking requirement for faster q times a long time ago

They also don’t match sizes of premades

1 Like

No they didn’t. Match making (at max lvl) is actually really good.

1 Like

Nope it’s actually really bad, we can do this all day buddy

2 Likes

It is really good. But you are right about one thing, they don’t match based on size of the premade.

Yeah that’s the thing about discussing with brick walls like you.

1 Like

Was just thinking the same about you

1 Like

The fact is most games have so called premades on both sides because of how easy it’s to join with ‘quick join’

If you are losing to a premade , it’s just means the premade on your side sucks

2 Likes

Cry or whine are terms used to dismiss or invalidate your argument by people who have no counter argument to debate your initial point.
I can tell you i rarely go into a BG now days without a group.
Its not because i want a ez win its because if i solo Q there is a 30 to 40% chance I will get into a losing BG that is already well under way.

Or the system decided that matching a 2-man premade against a 5-man premade was good enough.

1 Like

That would fall under the your premade sucked category :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I would categorize that as the matchmaker sucked.

3 Likes

Am I right in thinking that same as solo queuing, matching premades against each other doesnt take ilevel into account? Like a 5 man of 460s could get matched against a 2 man of 390s?

1 Like

To be clear, I’m not saying you shouldn’t join through use of the solo queue. what I’m saying is that once you are IN the battleground you play WITH your team or you lose…hence no solo players.

1 Like