Players with repair mounts

The Yak is 120K…not 12K…

Just buy your own.

1 Like

that is what i put at first but then i changed it because i remember i bought the vial of the sands for less than that: like 70k so i thought maybe the 120k was too high.

well you could always buy your own and not have to worry. You can get a repair mammoth in Dalaran by the pet shop or if you can find them in Kun-lai you can buy the yak that comes with a transmog guy.

I think you’re taking this thread a little too seriously

5 Likes

Vial of Sands depended on how much it cost you to get the needed mats to make and how much of a tip you gave or would give for someone to make it if you couldn’t make it…remember that mount had a tons of mats you had to collect to make…market back then was just your own realm you could buy from not like it is today where all the AH are connected to every US realm now…

Imma pop, or despawn, my bruto as I see fit.

I generally stay on until I have to go a mythic.

git rekt?

1 Like

If said people using other people’s mounts to transmog,repair, the owner of said mounts should never be expected to sit around and wait for however long the other user decides to take.

There is a good portion of those of us with hem pull them out to do what we need to and get moving on to the next thing we’re trying to get done.

As said, if someone using it and it’s just a few minutes that’s fine.

But, if it’s taking them over a reasonable 5 minutes and going into to 15 minutes and higher most are not going to wait that long on someone else using.

I say this simply because there’s people that take over an hour at the actual transmog places in the game. At those it’s more than fine to take as much time as one wants.

But on same note people using others mounts for that , should be aware that the players on those mounts aren’t going to stick aound for extended periods of time waiting for someone else to finish up.

So if anything what needs to have awareness is that .Plenty are nice about it as long as you’re not taking up a huge chunk of another’s time to make up mind what you want to wear.

4 Likes

Yeah I also don’t play with sound on most of the time, so I wouldn’t know anyway

Usually in group content where you can mount up, like an outside dungeon or whatever, I’ll hop on and park, and when the rest of my group is no longer standing near me I’ll get off, or if I was AFK in a city and I come back and see people standing around me, I’ll stay there until it looks like no one is around me anymore, but yeah that’s my only way to guess if someone is using me

Aw. Im so sorry, I didnt read the fine print with my 100k on getting the mount that I required waiting on you before resuming my own gameplay.

Go buy your own Grand expedition yak.

Problem solved.

The world does not revolve around YOU princess.

Maybe ask, and if allowed dont take a long time.

or again just get you a repair mount and stop acting entitled. We aren’t NPCs we got places to be!

3 Likes

I think the people who pull out their yaks in Valdrakken are a godsend. If 1 out of 10 runs away, that is a price I can deal with.

Lots of players with those repair mounts are more than likely sitting AFK, chatting away with their guildmate or friends on discord or in general/trade chat. Also, many of them are just moving their repair mount 10-20 feet away just to sit AFK again.

2 Likes

Thanks to this thread I bought the transmog mount and move just out of range anytime i see someone stand near me.

it’s funny, it’s like that prank of driving a little bit each time the passenger tries to get in the car.

3 Likes

the ego in the op is unreal

4 Likes

As a bruto owner I sometimes remind myself of this commercial right after I dismount and fly away while I think someone is using my AH.

6 Likes

It’s also a bird :wink:

Not just any bird:

A very large, fancy NOT-pheasant mind you.

3 Likes

I’ll stop and let dwarves use my mount vendor but… They have to do this for me.

Bum Biddy Biddy [HD] - YouTube

3 Likes

People aren’t psychic. If you don’t ask for the repair, transmog, or AH mount there is no room to complain when the rider hops off after what they finish their own business.

And if you do ask for one it is their choice to oblige but in almost every situation someone will be willing.

People asking for Jeeves, Repair mount, AH mount (when available), transmog, recalibrator, etc are all things that I have never seen anyone complain about but this seems to be the Silent Seething Karen of complaints.

5 Likes

Get your own mount. We don’t exist for your convenience. We paid a price for our own.

3 Likes