Players with repair mounts

Just to grouse. I’m considering ignoring them altogether. Too often when I’m in the middle of a repair or sale, they move off.

9 Likes

Other players do not exist for your convenience, buy your own mount or go to a fixed NPC. They didn’t ask for you to use their mount. And it’s honestly ridiculous that you would expect them to sit there and not play their own game so you, a stranger, can do what you could be doing at an NPC.

161 Likes

… What?

15 Likes

Grouse? Do we have them in game? I know we got ducks!

10 Likes

This is why you buy your own vendor mount so you can use it when you want. :smiley:

I ignore all the other yaks / brotos because I know as soon as I open the NPC window, the player will move away.

26 Likes

Ive actually sat there when people were around me and asked if they were finished.

22 Likes

Run faster.

27 Likes

or spend 12K something gold and get yourself a Yak.
its an investment for your account. repair / transmog on the go.

7 Likes

The price on that mammoth hasn’t changed, which is nice. It’s pretty affordable now.

12 Likes

I mount up on my yak regularly but it is just to sell something quick or adjust a transmog, I very rarely am looking around to see if someone is trying to use it.

But if someone whispers me or does a ‘say’ asking if they can use it or to wait, I am almost always happy to wait until they are done whatever they may need to do.

22 Likes

Sorry milady.

(Knuckles forehead)

I personally think Blizzard should deactivate other people using your mount npc’s unless you’re in a group or raid with those people. Would eliminate these debates from popping up every 3 months.

Also encourages people to buy their own.

8 Likes

I use Leatrix, which auto repairs and auto sells the junk as soon as you click the vendor. Just get that and you can drive by them. The tmog is a drive by too, I only need 1 second to hit the button.

5 Likes

LOL, once again the entitlement is REAL!

Hint: if you let them know you are using their mount, they will probably let you do your thing until you are done and let them know you are done. Be nice and others will play nice with you. Use your big girl words like “please” and “thanks” or “thank you”.

7 Likes

We are gonna hate on this guy for the perceived slight here, but let’s be honest. Raise your hand if you haven’t just thought “heck, I’ll use this one instead of mounting my own, it’s only going to take 4 seconds and it’s RIGHT HERE already” and they immediately move away when you go to sell or mog after sitting there afk for 45 seconds. It’s annoying as hell. I don’t BLAME them, I’m not saying they should sit there for my convenience, but it’s still annoying. Like stubbing your toe. It’s noones fault but your own, but when it happens you are like “@&#^ kitchen chair!!!”

19 Likes

How dare they?! The nerves of some people!!!

/s

3 Likes

I see…so the repair mount is just for show, and not meant to be used, and anybody trying to use it is called “entitled”. :crazy_face: I guess it’s just me, but if I were to go through the extra mile to acquire a repair mount, I would expect it to be used. But I guess I’m just crazy.

1 Like

The Selfish Sasquatch and Entitled Eel could go at each other for eternity, actual eternity.

I am super duper uber casual. Even I made enough to buy the yak.

2 Likes

Repairing all your gear is just a single click. Selling junk is two. Getting a repair mount for yourself is probably about four - click the portal to WLK dalaran, talk to the vendor, buy the mount, learn the mount.

9 Likes