Players with repair mounts

Yep. This in a nutshell. If you think I bought my mount to be convenient for other people? You’re wrong. I bought it for me. And if my people come along and ask me to stay put, I gladly will. Cause they’re my people. Some random using my mount? I don’t know you. I didn’t buy my mount to make your life easier.

3 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:
and they will have the audacity to whisper nasty crap to you if you finally walk away.
The entitlement of the world is just as bad in this game community…you OWE it to them to sit there quietly while they use YOUR stuff because theyre too cheap and lazy to buy their own yak, lmao.

I dont care who’s using it. when Im done, Im done and down it goes. Both mounts are easily purchased by everyone in the game. I have no sympathy for moochers.
They can also buy the attire rearranger on the ah for one shot use if they cant find some way to make the gold.

3 Likes

Twelve weeks of Dragon Racing World Quests will probably get it for you. Less if you have alts and reputation.

I try to be patient if it’s out of town and there’s no repair nearby, and will usually give a notice when I’m leaving. But in the city I won’t wait around while someone re-does their entire transmog.

Occasionally it’s quicker and easier to use some else’s nearby mount, or to post an auction on someone’s brutosaur, because I don’t have one. In those cases I try to remember to /thank them. It’s just one click.

“I bought my mount for me only. The mount is mine. I own it. Me mount, my mount, me, mine”

This has been posted like 100 times in here already lmao.

2 Likes

Then maybe buy one? The traveling tundra in old Dal is only 20k, pocket change in today market.

And? lol.
which is worse…my using what I worked to pay for…or you demanding I sit there waiting for you to use mine so you dont have to do the work to get your own? lmao.

yeah…MINE. ME. MY mount. lol

1 Like

No one is demanding anything, that’s the funny thing. It’s just you people screaming at a strawman and taking a molehill and turning it into a mountain.

2 Likes

The fix is easy. Blizzard needs to give the mount owners 20% of everything spent on their vendors. Some people will never leave the city.

6 Likes

You should get a percentage of the sales your mount vendor does

12 Likes

Brings out repair mammoth and lets OP browse my vendor wares for as long as they want.

Go ahead OP. Browse them wares. Browse 'em.

Repair dem gears.

Ima sit right here. Take your time. I got you fam.

:hammer_and_wrench:

5 Likes

Correction: people are demanding sales on their mount now. Okay, you can begin the “entitlement” buzzword flinging now, it’s reaching critical levels!!

2 Likes

you mean Grandiose?

I agree with OP, other people are jerks

2 Likes

4 Likes

LMAO…IN CASE YOU SOMEHOW MISSED IT SON…THE OP IS LITERAL A WHINE ABOUT US WALKING OFF WHILE THEY ARE USEING OUR REPAIR MOUNT

do this again and I’ll block you

the mammoth is only 20k in wotlk’s dalaran.

go get one.

1 Like

I love that in this thread people saw a word they werent familiar with, and rather than google it they just suggested completely unrelated words.

4 Likes

Emu?

2 Likes

Evidently some here think you should just let them use yours for as long as they want to hang out and waste your game time today, lmao.

I actually gave someone the 120k one time to go buy their own damned yak about 4 years ago.
Know what they did? Bought some BFA mount for 100k instead, lmao.
I booted them from our guild.

2 Likes