Players looking for guild

Our guild fell apart and looking for somewhere that is close to our progression.
Preference on horde but not a deal breaker.
Our progress is 9/9h BoD and 4/9m BoD
Classes
Rogue
Paladin holy
Warrior dps or tank
Priest shadow or disc
We all have the same progression

So Before you read… Our guild is somewhere we want people to WANT to settle in. We want CE, but haven’t held a roster good enough for it yet as mid-Uldir half our roster split into another guild that proceeded to fall apart. We likely would have had CE Ghuun otherwise… (was a simple difference in opinions)
Your group of 4 very nearly (and will some nights) already fill out our roster. Anyways read on…

[H-Tichondrius] | The Murloc Saints |
Currently forming 20-man for more Mythic progress… About 15-man at the moment, AOTC and multiple 1/9M kills (pugging). We are a very stable guild just looking for a few more stable raiders to continue Mythic. The guild has been around for about 2 years with only your typical minor issues and drama, which we deal with quick and just get rid of problem raiders when needed.

Some of our top raiders have top 200 world exp, but fun is more important to them now… All members are 18+ and have jobs/families. We all tend to agree on how to run things, we have similar goals, and know how to make a bad situation fun again. We are still fairly immature TBH, but that’s just part of the charm. If this sounds like a place you would like to spend your time in, please do send in an app or contact one of our members.

Raid Times: Tue + Sun 8:30pm-11:30pm PST
Apply @murlocsaints.com/apply (don’t worry, its just a google form)

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 or Nosepress#9846

I have several raid teams if you want to check them out on WoWprogress (Turalyon).

Legend 6/9M
Legend Weekend 5/9M
Synthesis 9/9M
Synthesis Weekend 8/9M
Meters Over Mechanics 6/9M
Astral 8/9M
Diffusion 5/9M

All groups have varying needs so may be worth looking at the schedules and seeing if any fit your wants. Spots are being filled quickly. = )

Sieara#6473 (discord)

We can accommodate all of you in our core.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hi!

Brother is a 3/9 mythic raiding guild on Tichondrius and we can accommodate all of you in our core roster.

About us:

Realm: US-Tichondrius

Faction: Horde

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Sat/Mon 2:30pm-5:30pm PST

Current Progression: 9/9N, 9/9H, 3/9M BoD

Requirements: 90% attendance, Discord with mic, positive attitude, and willingness to learn and improve mechanics/spec knowledge

Current Needs:

Tank: all

Melee: demon hunter, rogue

Ranged: hunter, ele shaman, balance druid, shadow priest

Healers: holy paladin, disc priest

Contacts: BattleTag beccs89#1122 or kevinjpm#1579

If we sound like a good fit for you, please feel free to send us a message on Battlenet

Hey there rojax,

I was browsing the forum and think you all would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spots for all of you in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 7/9 heroic soon to be 8/9 with blockade almost dead we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin%

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello Rojax would you please add me on bnet Charlie#13641 or discord Snap#6504.

Thank you.

If you guys are open to going alliance then I think we have spots for all of you, you guys are the exact classes listed on our recruitment! Here is some info about us, please add me so we can chat more!

Pirate Chat is a 9/9H 3/9M guild on Stormrage that is currently looking for a couple more players to add to our roster. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Shadow Priest
Rogue
Warlock
Holy Paladin-very high need
Warrior

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)

Heya. We’d like to talk and take a look at some logs if possible. Hit me up if we also have potential to your group. :slight_smile:

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Hello. A Reddit Dystopia is a large gaming community with 10+ raid teams at various levels of progression from Normal/Heroic Only to Mythic Progression. Chances are we have a team that meets your needs/schedule. That said, the odds of fitting you all on a single team is probably pretty slim, but im sure we could find spots for all of your people.

For more info

You can also message me on Discord (Sharrq#7530) or BNet (Sharrq#1244)

Hi Rojax,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 3/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533