Player Housing Variants

Because people can’t seem to understand it’s just a very vocal minority of a minority that want it.

2 Likes

if we can blow up the homes and make the people lose their homes permanently i am all for this

There is only 1 kind of housing this game needs. A full and complete rip off of Wildstar’s housing. Easy simple done.

The 1# biggest complaint in WoD was too many players were into their Garrison ( House , Building ) and not out to join other players . Which was very bad on pvp servers .

So was this one, but the community decided to be complete savages and false flag it.

I hope your dose of entertainment is fulfilled for today. Mine sure was. :clown_face:

1 Like

They had Battle grounds to go pvp or was it that small vocal ones that love to do a mass attack on a single player that is flag and then feel so superior they roll stomped a player with 4 of their buddies…

Agree to disagree on that point.

Your entire wall of text boils down to “I don’t want player housing because I want to see people afk in a city” which has always been kind of a dumb reason to object to people getting a feature they want.

3 Likes

It doesn’t. My take is that you didn’t even read it. I even stated I wouldn’t mind it.

But… lets just fall into ignorance. Who needs brain cells, anyway?

:clown_face:

1 Like

That would be Garrisons in a nutshell.

To be honest, the mistake with garrisons was trying to make it a gameplay feature rather than just “your spot” which allowed you to customized with cosmetics to your heart’s content.

In any case, the system used would likely be a phased area in the open world like garrisons. That much of it worked well, and could be made available to everyone.

But they need to make it a fun side activity that you can either work on or outright ignore, not an integral system you’re obligated to use.

An option of different locations would also be nice.

2 Likes

Sure

/10char

Sure indeed.

Player housing would be a boom for the older players that have issues trying to raid at high levels or dungeons …would give them another way to stay active in the game …either hunting down mats to build or building things to sell in the AH…face it this exp was really messed up trying make any gold off professions other then ores or herbs and that crashed dived early in the exp too cause of connected AH’s…

The game already has player housing, the best approach is to update and modernize it.

And tell the “REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GARRISONS AREN’T HOUSING REEEEEEEEEEEE” people to shut up, because they’re the ones who have been standing in the way of that update.

2 Likes

Garrisons aren’t housing. Nobody that wants housing wants an “update” to garrisons because unless it fundamentally changes how they work, then they still won’t be housing.

2 Likes

Garrisons are not Housing never were …player housing is where you can change the placement of objects in your house …you can’t do that in Garrison other then placement of some of the bldgs ie work shops for professions that was it…

I can’t go out a mine ores and make a nice armor metal stand to show off a armor set I love…nope can’t in garrisons…I can’t use my tailor and sew up some curtains and place them in a garrisons nope…

1 Like

^ These people are why there isn’t an update to player housing.

Grats on killing housing, “we want housing” people. (They really don’t.)

2 Likes

Why does this matter how many post’s a person has? I don’t get why this matters to people is this like some forum score or something?

I think there are a few “trolls” that like to post on alts to make it seem like others share their opinion, when it’s just spam.

Those with low character level, classic characters in particular, or a very low post count (say under 20), that make a controversial post are often assumed to be trolls posting on a “forum alt”.

Low post count alone, shouldn’t necessarily be a validated flag, but if there’s lots of potential flags that say troll, it’s probably a troll.

Because it’s became a very obvious pattern that when a new thread is created about player housing, it entails a “user” with a low post count kicking that poor horse.

We don’t want your crappy half-baked half measure idea, no.

Well done ignoring what I said to make a smug self-congratulations, though.

Didn’t you just link the thread that you created about player housing

1 Like