Player housing is stupid, and i hope it never gets added to WoW

I agree with player housing. But I would like to see guild halls personally. Imagine chilling with the crew before a raid yall are hanging out and stuff and honestly a place to chill with the boys and gals.

1 Like

Reading this thread I think people forget that WoW is an RPG. We have had raid or die xpacs in the game and the game was worst for it. You have many different type of players in WoW but the game is lacking when it comes to evergreen non-instanced content. I remember when people poo pooed transmog but look at how popular that is.

5 Likes

Considering that Mythic Raiders make up ~2% of the playerbase, I have to agree.
Their current fascination with E-Sports and streaming is fine, but casual players pay their bills.
I guess with all the content being made about high level play, it’s easy to forget that Mythic raiders aren’t the typical player. It’s why so many people can make a living off of content from Mythic raiding- the casuals outnumber them about twenty to one.

It will cost a raid!

The graphic artists beyond making the world for the raid…have nothing to do with it. They made them “4 walls”. MOnths ago, moved on to other graphics taskers.

Its the raid designers taking forever to make the bosses that limit raid tier. This boss is too easy…lets put this in phase 2, that in phase 3.

another raid dev goes no no no…This ins phase 2, and that in phase 3.

Week later they are still arguing over phase 2. Another week phase 3 arguments.

Weeks later boss 1 is done. yay!

boss 2 arguments now…

1 Like

MORE RAIDS :triumph:

They need make more raids on raids , 1 raid is not enough for 5 months+ patch

1 Like

They could do that.

IF…it be accepted “tank and spank” simplicity is okay. Why as I see it older wow had lots of raids.

tank and spank, basic dance dance revolution…save and publish.

we want never seen before phase 2 on this all 9+ bosses. goes the raid crowd.

Well then…that takes time. Copy pasta old stuff…raids for days. it jsut be deemed boring by many.

1 Like

Your opinion is noted.

I will observe that it is incredibly selfish, ignorant, and mean-spirited, and you should feel bad for posting it.

Thankfully, this is not your call to make.

Kthxbye.

2 Likes

Meh, this is a separate issue entirely and has nothing to do with PH.

Player Housing is perfect for this game, I would love to see them add it ASAP… we can invite friends, guildmates or open house to anyone. to you might not care, you dont have to build a house just keep playing normally in a 5-man dungeon while no one talk for 30mins like playing with bots. lol

people talk.

I ask if hunter…what boss you want me to lust.

they say boss 2.

Lust on boss 2 happens. then comms get silent. Lots of chat that lol.

this is why in pvp I like truly lost cause epics.

then it becomes social hour. Can be fun times.

till some one goes build…Build!!!

we are 4/4, on offence and it 2 minutes left. We are not taking down 3 walls. Its chill chat time.

I think they just do it to troll.

So I say their opinion is noted and dismissed! :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you new to blizzard? That is literally how they develop things. Warcraft and Starcraft were built off of Command & Conquer, WoW copied its notes from Everquest and streamlined the experience. They have always done this.

Yep.

So some are asking we get the good things “to be inspired from”.

Housing among them.

I’d also take more Account wide stuff. An idea they seem to know well for other games they make. I love my shared stash in D3. Oh look the crusader got a wth roll for the dagger my demon hunter needed.

Stash it, log, log DH…and win! and laugh as I go you know I farmed 10+ hours for this damn dagger. So many cubes giving me crap. And the crusader gets it into first 15 minutes as a fresh 70.

RNG…thank you for this. But I still want to smack the crap out of you.

2 Likes

Us being warrior nomads has always been applied from the first second we stepped foot into WoW. You come in a fully grown adult who has no home, no backstory and are told right off that bat that you and only you along with your group of friends must find a way to save the world.

Every inn or city that you have is your temporary home until you move on and go fight next evil thing that threatens people. Even reading the books they have no homes, only a homeland. Those who are not going on the adventures have homes.

Warriors (not talking class here both times I said it) have always been throughout real life recorded ancient history usually only ever given a home after their deeds were done. Not all of them but for many that was the case.

Yeah why survival games literally thrive off the simple idea of putting a grind mechanic to something everlasting unlike a seasonal gear. It’s no wonder this game is going to poop, art replaced by greed. Yall are so out of touch with reality, I almost pity you, but the comedy is too good that I keep coming back to laugh at you, not with.

The best part of this game is the community and how they are losing at life. Makes me realize my problems are gold plated.

Then for Gods sakes to make these “housing people” happy, I hope Blizzard will do it just like the housing in ESO. I have 7 notable houses and they are a blast for me. And yes, I have bought all the tree packs, furniture packs, they sell in ESO with my real money.

However, let Blizzard take all the garrisons, given the option to demolish them, add some skins to change the look of the garrison into some type of house/castle/temple, the players can “earn” and let them have at it. Don’t put time gating for whatever they create the players can make or put in their garrisons for housing.

Have another profession option to craft furniture, trees, and the other stuff you can get like ESO.

If that would happen in our “own” garrisons, then it would be enjoyable, and Blizzard wouldn’t have to spend thousands of hours reinventing the wheel.

2 Likes

If you stay around just to post stuff like that, you’re not winning either.

Lol no to your failed logic but thanks for the laugh.

I would not expect the type of people against allowing others to have something they would enjoy that would not affect them whatsoever to have a remote understanding how video game development works…but come on LOL.

Doesn’t have to be used for AFK. How about movie nights inside WOW? Give the ability to stream music or video into the instance that is your WOW home with other players. Would make for a great way to socialize on a lonely Friday or Saturday night when da weather’s cold and the Covid’s hot.