Player housing is a waste

You’re cringe!

:sob:

1 Like

Possibly, but so is player housing :smiley:

1 Like

I would just stop cringing. It’s stupid.

5 Likes

I wont stop, because I like bathing in your tears.

1 Like

Tears over what? You cringing at every thing?

2 Likes

Tears.
Over.
What?

:smiley:

1 Like

Again, if they would go back and research the housing in Asheron’s Call. It was freaking AMAZING. Apartments, cottages, villas and (mansions for guilds.)

He’s basing it off it’s not something he’s interested in. That’s pretty much it.

:cookie:

3 Likes

I’m not crying about anything so keep “cringing” I guess.

4 Likes
This is just too easy.
1 Like

You can’t cry because you’re a DK. You don’t have anymore water in your body anymore. :rofl:

(Actually I don’t know if DKs have water in their bodies. I’m not a doctor!)

Who said you needed tears to cry? Tears are a symptom of crying.

GG

1 Like

Microsoft can afford to hire additional people. This blind insistence that only raiding matters is a lot of what has driven people from the game. Why stay when the company will never give you what you want?

At least housing would be optional unlike Ion’s folly.

2 Likes

Yes. Posting nonsense is definitely easy.

Pretty big ‘if’ with blizz these days. Plus gambling on enough people willing to spend real money on the shop carrying it is pretty bold. That move alone would have a lot of people raging about predatory monetization.

I think making a third race of dwarves nobody cheerd or wanted was a waste of time and resources.

Most of Blizzards time and resources is wasted making more elf customizations, when some races have only a handful of customizations.

At least player housing would be worth the time and resources. Blizzard hasn’t balanced classes in years.

Some people are afraid of change is the reason they don’t want player housing.

2 Likes

This game is different things to different people. It’s obvious Blizzard tries to appeal to as wide an audience as possible within whatever financial parameters they have. I’m glad Blizzard is taking player feedback in higher consideration than they did in years past. Personally, I’ve always loved the idea of player housing. For those occasions when I’m just staring at the wall, I could be staring at…MY wall. Sitting on a virtual love seat.

1 Like

What if I tell you… that they can do both?

What if I also tell you…that even without making the player housing…they are not creating large mass story content for the game and are not balancing the classes for PvP as they should?

they have money, professionals (or can hire them), they have the necessary means…

…but WITHOUT creating the player housing they already FAIL to create great content in the story, dungeons, raids, sets, etc…as well as they don’t balance classes as they should and in the end they think they are right, simply because we players don’t know anything because we are stupid and our opinions are wrong (in their opinion).

proof: players wanted Classic, “oh no you don’t want to, you don’t know how bad it was, you think you know, but you don’t”

Classic is here and it’s a success…

they could have made ogres, mok’nathal, gnoll, centaurs, nagas, vrykhuls, jinyus, hozens…as allied races.
They could have created different types of bodies (height, width, weight, presets, etc.) for the races, to have, for example, taller, more muscular and less horizontal orcs…or thinner or fatter humans (as in kultiras). …
They could have created more than 40 types of hair for all races, just look at how troll Zandalar has very few hair/color customization options.
They could have given the entire game a revamp, taking old presets of trees, fields, houses, vegetation, objects, and putting in all the good and best they have today…
There should be options in the game to choose what types of presets we should use, to keep players with weak PCs safe.
They could have created new classes, there are so many possibilities: rogue healer via potions, like a plague doctor…shaman tank, battle mage, samurai, tinker, bard…
They should have made the flying mounts need food and rest so that the land mounts had their value, as well as making land mounts faster to balance the use of all locomotion options…
They could create better rewards for endgames - raid has a tier set and an appearance color A, pvp has a tier set and appearance color B… there should be this for m+, there should be this for GvG and there should even be a guild hall a long time ago, as was our garrison in WoD, with rewards for those who participated in GvG instanced battles such as archievs, special sets, etc… it would be a fourth pillar for wow’s endgame…
They should have made more Argus maps, as well as continuing that story, a huge planet and we explored 1% of it…

Do you see that I didn’t even mention player housing?

player housing isn’t even the problem here. They already have the means to do this: they just had to allow us to hire goblins to take the materials from Draenor and take them to other parts of Azeroth (just pre-define some locations on all the maps).
Having done this, just add at least 30 more types of buildings, customizations, embellishments… obviously this takes some time from the design team, but once done, the player can take his “base” wherever he wants. .
Just use the game “the forest” or “sons of the forest” as a pattern to be followed, let us collect trees, stones, etc… and build some pre-defined patterns with these collected materials and that’s it. It doesn’t need to be as complex as these 2 games I mentioned, but at least make the wood collected build something.
Then, taking advantage of this, it was just a matter of arranging the lighting, placing these spots (I don’t know, about 20 per map) in places with good views, so that the player can have good, cinematic views of the location where he chooses his base and… that’s it.

If you think that saying that there will be 3 expansions, that there are some stories coming, that they made some new dungeons, a new raid and some light balancing of classes here and there, that they added some talents and that this is “a lot of new content”. …
I have nothing more to say.

1 Like