Playable Sethrak when?

When are we going to be able to play as a Sethrak?

This is easily one of the most popular race requests after Ogres and High Elves I’d say and Blizzard doesn’t even seem to acknowledge it.

How long will it take until we can play as one? Another 20 years like High Elves? Or never as is the case with Ogres?

Many or most of us are already well into our 30’s, we don’t have that time. For the love of Elune please just give us these races? Yes I understand you want a background story to accompany the introduction of new playable races but honestly I no longer care if it’s just a very short thing, like you did with Darkfallen customizations. And I wouldn’t care if they had few customizations. I would rather have right now an incomplete race than having to wait another 20 years for… the same incomplete race lol.

This endless waiting is killing me.

PS: Oh and PLEASE NO MORE MONKEY PAWED RACES. We want normal Sethrak and normal Ogres, not an “unknown army of mutated Sethrak that have been secluded for 2k years” or “Frost Ogres” or whatever you might come up with, thanks.

12 Likes

I wonder if they have a cosmetic team that creates things like extra race stuff like allied races, heritage armor and other customization.

1 Like

Id like to see them playable too, always thought they were interesting when they were first introduced

2 Likes

Now that Blizzard is finally switching from the completely rigid two-faction system (sure they’re still there, but not quite as rigid), they might be up to actually introducing a single race at a time, instead of having to worry about something “for the other side”, so races like Sethrak could be put into the game without too much problems.

6 Likes

Hopefully never.

4 Likes

My theory is that Gnomes are scared that the snakes are going to eat them.

2 Likes

Gnomes are afraid a lot of things will eat them, but that hasn’t stopped things like Kul Tirans and Orcs from being made playable!

4 Likes

I’m 18 so I have the rest of my life/interest in gaming to play Sethrak 🫶 SETHRAK WHEN

4 Likes

We already have one lizard race.

2 Likes

Never, because the window of opportunity to add this race has long since closed. The community spent most of BfA deluding themselves into believing that Alliance sethrak and Horde vulpera were guaranteed to happen, then the impotent rage spawned by the introduction of mechagnomes proved exactly why the Alliance playerbase doesn’t deserve the former as much as they think they do.

1 Like

So help me - if they offer a playable tailed race like the Sethrak before Worgen get their tails a blizz developer is going to find themselves bitten, hard!

Give Worgen a tail option before you make Sethrak playable!

2 Likes

Good god hell no the Sethrak look awful

1 Like

I think they do not, but they should imo. These extra stuff is quite important for many of us, it’s actually the main appeal of the game to us.

ikr? The look so cool, they’re humanoid snakes!! And I LOVE how they sound. :snake:

2 Likes

I’d love it. The sethrak should have their story continued, I’d love to see what’s going on outside of just a few NPCs in Dazar’alor.

4 Likes

I very much would love to have Sethrak!

I’d especially like to see the Devoted to Horde and Remnant Faithless going Alliance.

Be neat to see the Horde get a very… Pious group and the Alliance a warlike group.

Sethrak for the players!
:snake: :zap:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/unoffical-playable-sethrak-discussion-thread/674271

Here is the main AR thread.

4 Likes

Between sometime after class balance exists and sometime before the third demon hunter spec.

2 Likes

Tomorrow for sure. Just be positive, its gonna happen. Any day nao! :disappointed_relieved: :pleading_face: :flushed:

1 Like

Old Gods that would be amazing.

1 Like

Should’ve been Sethrak horde, Vulpera alliance, but Blizzards been dropping their A Game on lore building and storytelling ever since they soldout to Activision and the end of wrath when we’ve been out of Gas, because they refused to make warcraft 4.

2 Likes

Plus… gnomes are gamey. Theyre all gristle