Playable Nerubian Allied Race in Warthin pls

Ogres is a warcraft race since warcraft 2 which was released in 1995. It’s almost 20 years of WoW, no dice and people been asking for playable Ogres since Vanilla of WoW.

The humanoid nerubians look like they’d be a major pain to put armor on, but dracthyr proved that’s no longer an issue and they can already wield player weapons. After the initial mass apathy towards earthen, they just might get the vulpera treatment and be made playable by popular demand.

A Titan-focused expansion wasn’t going to be advertised with a race that was relevant for one zone three expansions ago, and they don’t have the justification of both factions reaching out for allies for the faction war like when they were new. The devs weren’t going to look at their plans for earthen and whatever other allied races are in TWW and scrap them for a race that has nothing to do with the current story.

Horde should have got sethrak and alliance vulpera would have made the most sense imo.

Sethraks are literal Titan constructs that maintain Titan facilities.

That’s the refti, who look like stone sethrak but so far have no outright confirmation that they’re related. We interacted with the former in Uldaman and the Dragon Isles while the latter is still in Vol’dun.

That’s a good thing about fictional stuff; Blizz can always just pull it out of their asses. But, no, Blizz just decided to pull out Kidney Stone Dwarves instead instead of a race that a lot of people from both faction wants and would make the next expansion as a really something to look forward too. The rule of cool should always trump lore esp for lores blizz hasn’t written yet.

I’ve been calling it TWW, but whatever.

1 Like

Warathin
Warfarin
Waffarin
Waffles :waffle:
WW

When I see that… excuse for a word… I think :

“No one can seriously think that should be a thing. They can only be saying it to be annoying.”

Thank you for confirming.

Good for you. See that how mature I am and not getting triggered over what you called it and didn’t make a fuss of it?

LOL because people had been quoting me and changed my preferred choice of words in my quotes. Now, kindly back off.

You should work for Blizz.

Every time I read this, it makes me sad. But it is so true…

Make it a cast time and it’ll work out depending on range, similar to the Kul’tiran Human punch racial being a cast bar.

I will say though, make them visually noticeable with casters like take the Blood Elf males casting for some skills and have all four arms raised for them, purely visual mind you.

Just like fetch this too won’t happen. So stop trying to make that name happen.

Nah, you really need to stop calling it Warthin. It’s not going to catch on

1 Like

god damn zoomers.

This is what they should have done instead of just another dwarf skin.

Lore-wise I thought we are getting humanoid nerubians anyways (more evolved or whatnot).

this would be amazing!

Earthen and Nerubians are both cool for warthin!

Still waiting for my nerubians T T