Playable Nerubian Allied Race in Warthin pls

pls calm down, no need to get hostile.

Well, at least you have a sense of humor about it! :wink: :butterfly:

(though I do hope you know the rule about never tell a woman to calm down! :rofl:)

I’m glad you are not stressed about me wanting playable nerubians in warthin

It’s not a thing… As the other bloodelf above me allready stated.

wish you’d stick with this - I’d love it!

I definitely would had preferred we get both Stone and organic sethrak as the allied race instead of earthen. The stone vs organic can be their body type 1 and body type 2, and also we can choose either feminine or masculine voice for them.

but alas.

1 Like

I am. not my fault people trying to diss me to make it as a thing

pls stop trolling and pls stick to the topic thanks

I think Sethrak should have always been the next race. Heaven knows how much it was mentioned and asked for on the gd and elsewhere!

You’re getting rock dorfs.

Also, it’s either “TWW” or “Dub dub”.

sethrak should had been the announced allied race instead of earthen.

1 Like

You can’t say Wheat Thins and not expect some backlash (& I’m pretty sure you were counting on it …??)

1 Like

More posts here are criticising your desperate attempt to make it a thing, that literally is the topic here. It’s blatantly your agenda to flood the forums with as many topics using ‘Warthin’ in the title as you can.

If you really cared about Nerubian’s you’d have use used WW, or not even put that in the title atall.

1 Like

pls calm down. Im calling it warthin. idc what you are going to call it. Im using warthin. You are not paying my sub to dictate what I call the next xpac it. I will include it as I like. if you are triggered by it, it’s on you.
Im here to discuss about the possible inclusion of playable nerubian in warthin. if u want to discuss about that, then stay, if you don’t, pls don’t derail and stop trolling me.

I’m specifying in which expansion I want to see playable nerubian in and I see warthin as the best expansion to make them playable.

suggested word of advice, if you want to become a memorable poster that’s great, but I don’t think this is the route you should take, so please calm down that people aren’t on board with your take.

pls calm down, I’m not suggesting horrible things like racism.

What are those

Would they be cooler then earthen. Yes. Will it happen. Sadly no (i hope ur right tho i wanted tuskarr and didnt get that so my hope is gone)

O I do hope we get Tuskar as a playable race in 10.2.5 or at least before wrathin is released. I do hope we get other Dracthyr classes to be playable too before we get to the next expansion.

Horned Sethrak would be so cool.

imma stick to warthin ty