Playable Nerubian Allied Race in Warthin pls

K TY SM Blizz <3 you

15 Likes

did you just combine the words ‘war’ and ‘within’ to become a medicine cookie? LOL

9 Likes

OP has commented elsewhere, trying to make that name a thing.

3 Likes

it makes you angry? now then, I’m using it because it makes people angry lol.

jk lol

1 Like

how do they even animate the second set of arms? I don’t think blizz have the capabilities. If they did, we already had playable Nagas by now. Heck, we don’t even have 2-headed playable ogres yet. This is such a crazy unhinged dream.

2 Likes

Stop trying to make ‘fetch’ happen.

4 Likes

One headeds exist, but i would assume they’d just make the second pair hold the same weapons present or act like a pair of feeler arms and maybe design a racial around them, lotta options that can work, granted Blizzard doesn’t even know how to design Dracthyr with armor very well including Evoker only armor which was supposed to be tailored to them during the reveal info XD

1 Like

I’m getting Sethrak feelings on the model. :robot::thought_balloon:
https://preview.redd.it/the-bipedal-nerubian-in-game-models-and-why-them-becoming-v0-4b81t2syfayb1.png?width=270&format=png&auto=webp&s=32b96edc825893bfe4f1e826e43490e672580531

1 Like

then you need help

1 Like

Sounds like it’s a you issue <3

Yeah, a bunch of goofs are overcomplicating this and seriously trying to make that a thing.
I guess simply typing “WW” is either too hard or takes too long… :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Says the person using the medication name to get people angry.
Ok there :roll_eyes: lol

They could make it so they keep those arms free to use racial web abilities. A root/stun and/or a grappling hook ability.

Too bad sethraks arent playable

cries in blizz choosing earthens over sethraks T T

1 Like

Hmm. Maybe we can suggest they can wear Refti heads? Those are earthen too, I think. :telescope::robot:

1 Like

glad I could help you relieve your stress. all better now?

I’m not stressed :person_shrugging:

WoWWW

Does look kinda dumb

But people trying to make "Warthin’ a thing look even dumber so… :person_shrugging:

trying? it;s already a thing. Try start a thread with warthin in it, people would readily say their opinion about it. It is a thing.

You might have that backwards as no one will be angry, but think you’re an idjit instead. Just sayin… lol

I thought you were using it as a derogatory term like some used Slands for SL

1 Like