Playable Nerubian Allied Race in Warthin pls

"The War of The Spider was one of the most devastating wars that had been waged in Northrend, a war waged between the invading armies of The Lich King Ner’zhul and the subterranean empire of Azjol-Nerub. While the majority of the Nerubian kingdom was risen into Undeath, a small group led by the Spiderlord Vorus’Arak and his closest advisors and confidants made a daring escape into the underground passages. And would emerge on the Skittering Hollow Isles off the coastline of Westfall.
Pledging their aid to the Alliance, the Voru’kar are eager to rebuild and reclaim their ancestral homelands from the undead Scourge that hounds all life.

As one of Ambassador Krivax’s more outgoing students, it falls to you to show the Alliance that the Voru’kar Nerubians are so much more than just your undead brothers and sisters, and that your monstrous appearance hides the strength and nobility of a true Hero…"

-Nerubian Intro Dialogue, Wrath of The Lich King

1 Like

Ill pre buy midnight tonight for that. Since we all know midnight will be the best in the series when us Belfs have to house the rest of you when we all fail in this expac and the void over takes azeroth

1 Like

I feel that if Blizz creare races like centaurs, nagas and nerubian to be playable, they will be neutral.

I want more monster races!! Give me spider, let me be a beetle lord like my favorite spider Anub’freakin’arak! :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

I require Nerubians for the Horde.
ASAP

If they were going to give us Nerubian then it would have to be the true unaltered form. These new human forms are all evil and need to exterminated.

They’d have to make a new rig so it’s not gonna happen. All they do now is reskins.

Anger? Nah. The most you’ve accomplished by oddly associating the latest expansion with an existing medical term is…disdainful scorn.

I would love centaur as a playable race. it won’t happen for the same reason as nerubian. the game is designed with humanoid models in mind for a lot of actions. Centaur race was cool in crowfall, though. I loved it.

1 Like

Playable Nerubians only if they come in four bodytypes.
Scarab Lord, Vizier, Drone, and Ascended.

Go on, Blizzard. Put that “Body Type” categorization to good use.

I just want Nerubians.

1 Like