Play With The Blues - Friday, July 19

Please join us for a Play with the Blues event on Friday, July 19 at 1:00 p.m. PDT (4:00 p.m. EDT).

We’ll have the Cataclysm Classic PTR open for testing the Rise of the Zandalari content, with a focus on the new Troll dungeons. On Classic PTR Realm 1, queue up for the Zul’Aman or Zul’Gurub dungeons, and you just might be partnered with members of the WoW Team.

We’ll see you there!

5 Likes

Will we be listened to?

10 Likes

No. No you will not.

7 Likes

Are there enough of you guys to form a party?

15 Likes

No thanks lol.

4 Likes

Does phase 2 include the new dungeon difficulty system you still haven’t really announced other than the mention of it coming at some unknown point after launch?

New Dungeon Difficulty System

Complex and challenging opportunities to earn powerful rewards can be experienced in a new Dungeon difficulty system that will be added after launch.

1 Like

Here is a good idea, have your wow team play Tol Barad as horde and try to get a win.

9 Likes

Bug fixes?

1 Like

maybe you should ptr test the buggy current content before trying to introduce new stuff

5 Likes

You silly silly little child. What kind of question is that? Pink textOf Course, they are going to listen to usPink Text

No… no they will not lol.

1 Like

I really hate to be one of THOSE folks, but I wish the dev team would play live, instead of PTR. There’s plenty of bugs, glitches, etc…to work on.

Leave the PTR to players that you know will leave feedback (whether it be positive or negative) and focus on live where it needs the most assistance. Go through the forums, and take your pick and address the issues.

4 Likes

maybe we can complain about how bad the game is and all the bugs so they fix them

1 Like

PTR for za/zg? why? news on fixing the already ton of bugs? also archaeology news?

2 Likes

they won’t go to problem areas.

I’d like them hit a WG to show us how we are doing it wrong. Throw in a sota too for reference. SOTA pulls confuse me.

I’ve hit this demo and its not dead…is it broken? Nah…sota demo’s are actually level 85 stats.

1 Like

why waste our time when blizzard has shown from the start that they do not care about cata?

4 Likes

Lol blizz doesnt care about the players in general!!! Theres issues on every version of the game and instead of fixing them they add more trash to the store or to the game and break something else in the process.

2 Likes

They are copying what eve teams do. they have play with the devs/staff sessions too.

the thing is CCP games staff makes a game of it. they’ve even had shoot the bots nights.

THey know they have bots as all games do. It has no easy fixes. But, they say wth…lets shoot em up for giggles. then ban maybe. new ones will come…but there is the fun in shooting them. Not much, but something.

they also have kill the devs nights. Simple concept…either you help them or join in on the parties to beat them down.

The thing there is not just out of malice, completely. Players have shown devs that yes…some setups are broken and need a fix. Sometimes they even get looked at.

This…will be a raid tune session. A funny thing with this game I’ve noticed since I came late legion. Raid is the golden favored child. its usually well taken care of. Its the rest of the game that is left to fend for itself. Not a classic only ding…that’s retail too.

2 Likes

Vote kick them

14 Likes

I will vote kick you guys for not fixing RDF that’s been bugged sense pre-patch. Dev team is been become laughable at this point.

5 Likes

would be awesome if you managed to get into group with one of the blues to votekick them, see how they like it. maybe that ll be ample motivation for them to design a real system

3 Likes