Phase 2 Information

I’m enjoying season of discovery, along with most of my friends. But we’re all feeling a little fatigue at the moment. I’ve been diligently looking for information on phase 2, and a lot of speculation is saying Mid to late January. But since Blizzard hasn’t confirmed anything, I’m pretty skeptical about a Jan release.

How about a little transparency here?

2 Likes

They released a roadmap… how much more transparent can they be to satisfy you?

9 Likes

That’s extremely vague, at best.

3 Likes

lol

10 char

2 Likes

I’m not sure what else you want other than an exact release date, which we don’t have yet. Maybe take a little break if you’re feeling fatigued. SOD will still be here when you come back.

7 Likes

Why dont we have a date for phase 2 to ??

Better planning so we can prepare for phases please.

2 Likes

“Hey, it’d be great if we were given an update!”
No problem. Here’s an update.
-crosses arms over chest all grumpy- “That’s not good enough!”

11 Likes

Blizz: “Here’s a roadmap of when we’re releasing new content!”

Sock puppets on the forums: “not good enough! I want exact dates! I blew through all the content and demand more!”

Average forum goer: :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Lol right. Even if Blizz gave an exact date, god forbid they end up needing to move that date, they would get crucified on the forums. Can’t keep these people happy. Two level 25s with maxed profs and working on a 3rd and final one before P2. Loving the pacing and still have tons to do. Heck we have quite a few people just now hitting 25 and starting into BFD

6 Likes

seems late winter so maybe feb-march. Big hope for gnomer, and think bfd at level 40 would be fun.

You guys are something else. Someone asks a legitimate question looking for information on a release date (or even month) and gets nothing but criticism.

3 Likes

I think your original question is legitimate. Your response to the roadmap made your argument go from “ok” to incredibly damaging.

To say a roadmap, where we know what we can expect and roughly when over the next year, is “extremely vague” is ludicrous. This is why you received criticism, not your original question.

3 Likes

I wasn’t interested in the other Blizzard products, I was interested in SOD specifically. I know about the roadmap, but was more interested in an actual date or month. If I was happy with the information on the roadmap, I would have never have come to the forums.

My intention was to make a forum post to possibly get someone to either acknowledge the lack of information, or possibly find something else I missed. Instead I got criticized for even asking.

But what can you expect from most people on here. Either way, I’m done with this and the people here. Take care.

1 Like

Look at your original post – you didn’t mention the roadmap. You mentioned speculation amongst the forums. How could we, as readers, know what you meant?

Your last post is yet a different question you want answered than the original concerns. I would work on clarity in your messaging so we know the root of your issues or concerns.

Suppose it was as simple as: “I read through the roadmap. Are there other sources of information I may have missed that described dates?” You would have got a completely different audience.

3 Likes

Classic Andy’s are the most obnoxious people there are. What did you expect?

1 Like

They are trying to provide us with new never before attempted content to over protected “no changes” classic wow. As soon as they release a date they are on the clock and pressures on to make sure everything is perfect on release day or the forums will explode. Let blizzard do their thing in order to deliver us the best experience

1 Like

You can see your problem, can you?

By putting all your focus on a date, to max out your next char and min max everything within a few days, you will burn out quickly again and then cry for level 60.

I am having a great time with SOD, leveling my second char and discovering all the new things, while having a blast in pvp.

The level cap is a blessing and should be extended into spring, before the new content arrives. What destroyed retail was listening to people that rush through content within days, asking for more and higher level stuff.

The majority of the players can not keep up with that pace, the game needs to slow down and SOD is exactly what we needed.

2 Likes

Same, have a hunter on each faction and working on a warrior, having a ton of fun.

I have so much fun min maxing this game bro you wont stop me.

Just a little patience please till everyone is back at work after the holidays/new year. It will start trickling out.

btw I’m still eyeing Jan 25 or Feb 1 for P2
:person_shrugging: